1 9.09%
  • LG-350

0 0%
  • LG-405

10 90.91%
  • DS-124

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which CT laser grip for J-frame?

Feedback Score
    LG-405 is the grips I have used previously, really like them

Feedback Score
    I have LG405's on all of mine.
    If they ever make a green laser in this size I would switch to that.

Feedback Score
    I've pocket-carried a model 38 airweight for years. I chose an airweight j-frame because it was convenient - about the size/weight of a wad of keys and I "would carry" it when not belt carrying a duty-sized pistol. Wasn't really a fan of lasers at the time, but being a F/A instructor, CT offered a large discount. I chose the LG105 because it's hard polymer grips slide in/out of the pocket easier, minimize printing and the contour mimics the old Spegel "boot grip" which is fairly effective. I've really liked the LG105 grips - laser has made it practical for reasonably accurate shooting at normal pistol ranges (like head shots at the 25) and offered targeting in poor light & unconventional positions. People don't carry revolvers as much these days, but a j-frame you do have beats the larger gun you decided not to bring because it was too heavy or otherwise inconvenient. Laser grips provide the j-frame with usable means of accurately aiming the little beast.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Stops jihadis on contact - Lets Roll!

NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I always use the 405s. They are very compact and that is the point with my J
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12