Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9mm Suppressor

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a Rugged Obsidian 9. With 158gr subs in the long configuration it is stupid quiet and it sounds better than my Ghost 45m. At least to my ear.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'm leaning more and more towards the Obsidian 9

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I’m throwing another vote for the Illusion 9 just to be a jerk. I’ve had nothing but good experience with it and it’s nice to be able to use factory sights with it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    I’m throwing another vote for the Illusion 9 just to be a jerk. I’ve had nothing but good experience with it and it’s nice to be able to use factory sights with it.
    Haha, thanks for the vote! Is the Illusion 9 the only 9mm suppressor that you have experience with? How does it compare to others that you have shot (if any). How does it feel when doing target transitions?

Thanks man!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought the AAC TiRant that you can make a full sized can or screw part of it off and have a K can per se. I love that can, I have it on a Mp5.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Haha, thanks for the vote! Is the Illusion 9 the only 9mm suppressor that you have experience with? How does it compare to others that you have shot (if any). How does it feel when doing target transitions?

Thanks man!
    It is the only 9mm can I’ve had experience with. I think it’s a great balance of size, weight, sound reduction and price. I think transitions and multiple target engagements are not a problem with it but again, that’s the one pistol can I have any real time with. AAC’s customer service is top-notch, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12