Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Triarc ar15

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVTMaverick View Post
    Hey Wake.... LMAO here above Highlighted.

I just finished reading this thread (5 pages I think it is) and after reading said thread, I Still don't know, Who makes and or what a "Triarc ar15" is... Can someone hook me up with the information to look at this?

TIA
    You've been a member here since 2014 and you have 349 posts.

I'll "hook" you up - go to Google, type in "Triarc AR15" and you should find more than enough information.

Feedback Score
    Thanks.... and thanks for MY states. 350
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    You've been a member here since 2014 and you have 349 posts.

I'll "hook" you up - go to Google, type in "Triarc AR15" and you should find more than enough information.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I remember when people used to read the whole thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, trust me; I did.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I've never heard of Triarc, so I Googled them. Good to know they're Texas based, but I'm not seeing anything that stands out besides ambi-controls, cool paint,
    laser engraving & hydro dip graphics. Website is full of marketing jargon and unverified claims about their barrels.

If I'm dropping that kinda money, go big or go home KAC maybe Radian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    I have a pinned and welded 14.5 Triarc rifle, and a few other brands of rifles to include KAC. The Triarc is a great rifle, reliable and accurate. I can't say sub MOA, but at my 50 yd zero with a RDS my groups consistently touch.

I stick with the forged receivers as a general rule, but overall I like the ability to just order a rifle how I want it built. That was the main attraction for me, and they had great customer service to back it up. Overall, I have nothing negative to say about it, it has had no ammo related issues. To be fair, I don't shoot really crappy or extra cheap ammo.

My 2009ish 11.5 KAC is my fav though, so it's not a fair comparison. Nostalgia and all that.

Let us know what you decide to purchase.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Ha, I feel slightly ashamed for even asking when you put it like that. But, it’d be a backup gun, or it’d take over as primary and move my current to back up, so it’s far from a need. It’s more of my prepper side thinking that I need at least one more good AR and the pricing on that specific Triarc rifle is in line with most complete BCMs or a KAC upper. If BCM is the 50% solution, Triarc is the 75%, and KAC and Hodge are the , that’s a good amount of gun for the money.

Haha. I understand totally. I’ve got no experience with Triarc so by default I have to recommend KAC. If you do get the triarc you should post a review here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456