Thread: Sig sauer mcx snakebite upper. One of 300.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Sig sauer mcx snakebite upper. One of 300.

SOLD SOLD SOLDComplete conversion kit. This is a 9" 300bo short stroke piston mcx with tapered lug virtus barrel. Includes upper with 300 rounds on it, midwest industries mlok rail, brand new sig sauer keymod suppressor compliant handguard, brand new sig sauer folding sights, brand new sig sauer match grade 2 stage trigger, brand new qd socket adapter, brand new adapter to use a standard ar 15 or m4 lower with upper, brand new folding stock adapter with buffer tube( i always add a castle nut to mine. This does not have) sig sauer fde grip, battle arms development fde ambi safety, knights armament keymod scout light mount and mlok thorntail light mount. $1400 shipped obo. Paypal please. Just add a lower and you are ready to rock.
    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TacticalFun; 03-10-19 at 21:30.
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Bump...
    Last edited by TacticalFun; 03-05-19 at 15:28.
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Bump. Whole add is different. Please look.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TacticalFun; 03-10-19 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Bump. 1200 shipped for everything

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk