Thread: Problem with rmr

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Problem with rmr

Soo.... my rmr on my daily carry all of a sudden started to bloom. I thought i was having eye problems(i wear corrective lenses) but mounted another rmr to it and it is a perfect dot. I handed it to my wife (who does not have an astigmatism like i do) and she said the one in question looked like a circle made of several dots. Is it possible the emitter needs cleaned? I have not found a safe way to do it on google yet. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Cotton swab with a little alcohol on it may be in order. If that doesn’t clear it up, give Trijicon a call. They’ve been great every time I called them!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    Cotton swab with a little alcohol on it may be in order. If that doesn’t clear it up, give Trijicon a call. They’ve been great every time I called them!
    I will give that a try. I agree that the customer service is awesome. My problems all seem to happen on the weekend!

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    I clean mine occasionally. I just use a cotton swab

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Cleaned with alcohol. If i am outside it looks perfect now. If you stand in the doorway and slowly move it into house light it gets worse the farther you turn it. So now.. outside is good. Inside bad. I just had 4 people try it with the same results. Makes zero sense to me.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Back from the mothership

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Back from the mothership

Good to hear- what was involved and costs?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    Good to hear- what was involved and costs?
    No cost. They even paid for shipping both ways

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    They do have great customer service. Bought a used rmr type 1, then found out the elevation was not adjusting. Sent it in and got a new rmr type 2 as a free replacement.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    They do have great customer service. Bought a used rmr type 1, then found out the elevation was not adjusting. Sent it in and got a new rmr type 2 as a free replacement.
    Same. I have a thread on here about it but I used mine in a downpour all day after forgetting to mount it with a sealing plate. I can’t remember if they paid shipping both ways or not, but they took care of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.