Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Low Fat vs Low Card For Weight Loss

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Good post. Without having that particular study to refer to, I kind of reached the point about 3 years ago of just eat healthy food. For me, that also meant cutting a lot of crap food that tended to be unhealthy carbs, like chips, etc. Currently my wife and I follow the Mediterranean diet, which is a long-term proven diet (see here), is a joy to eat and prep food for, and we pretty much don't have to mess with all the specialized calorie/protein/carbs counting. It is not the fastest diet for 'weight loss', but it compensates by being long-term sustainable and probably the best overall for your health.
    Which is what I recommend to everyone not athletes looking for a specific effect. For general health, etc, that's the diet vast majority should follow, and the data continues to support that. It's not as exciting for radical as keto diets, etc, so ignored by many ...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
    Good post. Without having that particular study to refer to, I kind of reached the point about 3 years ago of just eat healthy food. For me, that also meant cutting a lot of crap food that tended to be unhealthy carbs, like chips, etc. Currently my wife and I follow the Mediterranean diet, which is a long-term proven diet (see here), is a joy to eat and prep food for, and we pretty much don't have to mess with all the specialized calorie/protein/carbs counting. It is not the fastest diet for 'weight loss', but it compensates by being long-term sustainable and probably the best overall for your health.
    There are no unhealthy carbs I can think of, it's just the way they are cooked / processed that makes them unhealthy.

I think that this Hemplucid review can answer many questions. So, go for it and find out more! It was quite helpful for me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This pic captures everything:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_JOSHUA View Post
    This pic captures everything:
    For the plebs who don't science, maybe.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I follow a generally low carb plan. But I'm getting ready to eat pizza for dinner, I do drink beer and booze, I will have a plate of spaghetti every now and then, ice cream/cake at birthday parties, and I love my sweet potatoes.

I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water, I have these things as treats episodically and not as main staples of my diet.

I have about a stubborn 10, maybe 15 lb I need to lose so I am tightening some of these up.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Double tap
    Last edited by chuckman; 05-12-21 at 16:12. Reason: Stupid

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Here are some great meals for Keto:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345