Thread: Arsenal SLR-106CR 5.56 with Pinned CNC Warrior Extended Brake

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Arsenal SLR-106CR 5.56 with Pinned CNC Warrior Extended Brake

I have for sale the following items. Listed on multiple boards.

SOLD 1. Up for sale is my Arsenal SLR-106CR 5.56. This was my SBR in the past but has been returned back to a regular title 1 rifle.

Lightly used, has around 500 rounds through it. Runs great with no issues. No dents or scratches, just a little normal wear on the bolt and carrier.

Barrel has been cut and crowned by ADCO. I SBRed this a few years ago so my trust name is very discreetly and professionally laser engraved on the bottom.

I have returned it to regular rifle status by having my local smith pin and weld a CNC Warrior extended four piece brake to make this a regular rifle again so it is no longer an SBR.

The engraving would be very easy to cover over with filler or paint or just leave it as is, it doesn't mean anything anymore.

If you want to make this an SBR, first register it with the NFA as normal. You can then drill or file the small spot of weld out over the pin in the extended brake. The pin is a piece of stainless steel that should come right out after removing the small weld. You can then thread on your own muzzle brake as normal.

Sale includes the original box, manual, 5 round mag, oil bottle, sling, and cleaning rod (which is a full size rod). I am also including the correct CR size cleaning rod which was made by JMAC and a genuine Arsenal 30 round black polymer mag.

SOLD Price is $850 shipped to your FFL. Payment by USPS money order or bank check.

Note, I do have additional magazines that I will make available for sale to the purchaser of the rifle. They are not available for general sale at this time.

Last edited by zephyr; 03-02-19 at 19:27.