Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado HS wrestler forfeits state tournament match rather than wrestle girl

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Colorado HS wrestler forfeits state tournament match rather than wrestle girl

Colorado high school wrestler forfeits state tournament match rather than wrestle girl

the student cited his religious and personal beliefs for forfeiting the matches.
    Johnston has never wrestled a girl before and also forfeited against a female opponent in the state tournament last year, the media outlet reported.
    “Wrestling is something we do, it’s not who we are,” Johnston told The Denver Post. “And there are more important things to me than my wrestling. And I’m willing to have those priorities."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/color...n-wrestle-girl

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Eff all that. Even if I lose I still win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Insert inappropriate comment here.

Thank You.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He needs to go for it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Time was when I had something to say on these trends.

But society doesn’t give a crap what I think or believe. This is what they want, so let them have it, I guess.

Feedback Score
    I fondly remember my testosterone raging teenage years, and if I was a wrestler, I certainly would have considered giving it a try....maybe even prolonged the match a little --
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I wrestled in High school. Graduated in 97. There were female wrestlers then and nobody seemed to have an issue with it.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I fondly remember my testosterone raging teenage years, and if I was a wrestler, I certainly would have considered giving it a try....maybe even prolonged the match a little --
    Kinda what I was thinking too.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Did anyone actually read his reason why? This kid has class and that is it. He will be a winner at life.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Did anyone actually read his reason why? This kid has class and that is it. He will be a winner at life.
    I did and thought the same. More important things than to validate political stunts and forget virtuous behavior toward women. Feminists talk endlessly about toxic masculinity. Here’s an example of feminists egging it on.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast