Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta apx centurion 2000 round review.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ordered one on Saturday - it arrived yesterday... I hope to shoot it soon.

But, I like it a lot so far. I will say that it feels great in the hand with the medium backstrap that already comes on it. I have smaller hands, and I like that my hand sits closer to the trigger than it does on many other handguns.

Not bad for $289 NEW ($269 + $20 shipping after the $100 rebate I will get)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Spartan sights and 5000 rounds no malfunctions

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Have you disassembled the slide or changed the recoil spring yet?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    Have you disassembled the slide or changed the recoil spring yet?
    Yes and bought the $500 sight tool lol

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes, if I end up changing the sights - I was looking at my options.

The Beretta night sights seem to be made by trijicon. But for whatever reason - trijicon doesn't have them listed on their website for straight purchase and install. So, not sure where I'd send the slide if I wanted to change them

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    Yes, if I end up changing the sights - I was looking at my options.

The Beretta night sights seem to be made by trijicon. But for whatever reason - trijicon doesn't have them listed on their website for straight purchase and install. So, not sure where I'd send the slide if I wanted to change them
    If you purchase the sights from beretta and send in the slide they do it for free

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    If you purchase the sights from beretta and send in the slide they do it for free

Thanks for the tip!

Feedback Score
    How is this arranged? I purchased night sights from BUSA and called they said $35.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I'll tell you guys what... I didn't believe this thread when people talked about how hard these sights are to move. I used my Wheeler universal sight press, which although some people bag on, I have had good luck with a wide array of guns. Not moving for anything. Got it so bound up I didn't think I would be able to loosen the press to get the slide out. With some leverage, I undid it.

I've looked at the APX specific tool. I like the concept because it applies force directly to the portion of the sight in the dovetail. I think it's overall a good idea.

Moral: don't try to remove or adjust these yourself!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    What is this comparable to in size? Thought I read a review that said between a Glock 19 and 26, which is where I understand the M&P compact to be. Could be a niche there for me, since I don't care for the Glock 48.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast