Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta apx centurion 2000 round review.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    What is this comparable to in size? Thought I read a review that said between a Glock 19 and 26, which is where I understand the M&P compact to be. Could be a niche there for me, since I don't care for the Glock 48.
    Just a hair smaller than a 19

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been told the MGW Sight Pro will do the job by a Beretta rep. Beretta has the shoes for sale on their website, so I imagine it does. I'm going to get a set and give it a try.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    I've been told the MGW Sight Pro will do the job by a Beretta rep. Beretta has the shoes for sale on their website, so I imagine it does. I'm going to get a set and give it a try.
    Please dont. I just sent mine back. Spartan sight snapped in half.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good to know, thanks. I really like the APX, but Beretta needs to address this. The ability to change sights easily at the local armorer level is pretty important if they want to capture any of the LE market. A 500 dollar single use tool is a non starter for smaller agencies, and definitely for the individual end user.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123