Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on going back to a 1911 Platform - STI Staccato C

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can the EDC X9 accept a red dot if he decides to go that route in the future?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Yes, you can have that slide milled to accept a Trijicon RMR plate, the Nighthawk IOS, or the Chambers Custom plate. The last two are eventualities.

Quote Originally Posted by jpgm View Post
    Can the EDC X9 accept a red dot if he decides to go that route in the future?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Then it's settled. We found his new carry piece.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    i would take a serious look at these.
    pIZOl7Y%SOWOedjcXJ%l2w.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    I have carried a 1911 on/off duty for years(about 17 now at my current agency), both uniform patrol and plain clothes details also. Recently I got a Springfield TRP stainless and absolutely love it. In uniform I carry 4 Wilson +P ETM mags(8rders) in a quad pouch. In plain clothes it's 2 Wilson 10rders in a Wilson combo flashlight/mag pouch. Off duty it's a Wilson 10rder in the combo pouch. My TRP has replaced all my other guns due to it's reliability and accuracy. I even carry it in the summer in shorts, it's all about dressing around the gun and holster selection. I use either a Blade Tech "Nano" IWB holster or a Wilson/Blade Tech Eclipse OWB holster and have done fine.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstephens202 View Post
    I have carried a 1911 on/off duty for years(about 17 now at my current agency), both uniform patrol and plain clothes details also. Recently I got a Springfield TRP stainless and absolutely love it. In uniform I carry 4 Wilson +P ETM mags(8rders) in a quad pouch. In plain clothes it's 2 Wilson 10rders in a Wilson combo flashlight/mag pouch. Off duty it's a Wilson 10rder in the combo pouch. My TRP has replaced all my other guns due to it's reliability and accuracy. I even carry it in the summer in shorts, it's all about dressing around the gun and holster selection. I use either a Blade Tech "Nano" IWB holster or a Wilson/Blade Tech Eclipse OWB holster and have done fine.
    TRP 1911’s are the goods. It was one of my first guns many moons ago, never malf’d. I bought a second SS because I found it cheap on GB. I’m with you on TRP.

PB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234