Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chickenlooper throws his hat in the ring...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    So Lickenpooper is running.

If you can actually hear the phrase "President Hickenlooper" in your head without laughing then I suspect you are part of a teeny, TINY minority.
    Jon Stewart would say basically the same thing about all of the Republicans that threw their hats in in '08 and '12, e.g. "President Tancredo".

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The saddest thing is that Hickenlooper is one of the more sane, but not totally sane, Dems running for POTUS. The field is so far left, Hickenloper or Bennet don't have a chance. He could be dangerous, but the Dems are full left stupid so he'll fall out early. Maybe a VP.
    That's the main reason I can't wait for this Dem primary. I absolutely love that with the exception of a handful, they're racing to the left as fast as they can. Add into that the same group of people who said they wouldn't vote for Trump the first time around, yet they did, and I can easily see 4 more years of 45. Granted, I expect the herd will have thinned considerably after even the Iowa straw poll, but the things the presumed legit candidates are saying now is pure gold for a general election.

Feedback Score
    Oh yeah, good ol Lickenpooper, one of the reasons Magpul left Colorado. You should see the sign boards that have gone up on the road between Boulder and Denver. The AR15 billboards.......right out of 1984.

Feedback Score
    Isn't he the shitbag that hired illegals to work in his restaurant and one of them was convicted of murdering a cop?
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12