Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slings?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Slings?

I have a Blue Force Gear VCAS currently. Are there any other out there that have the adjustability like mine that I should check out? I picked up a VCAS Medic that has dual adjustment straps but it’s a bit awkward.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The VCAS is still my favorite after all these years. I’ve got a Procter sling also that I use quite often, but if I could only have one it would be the VCAS. I weave QD’s into mine and they make excellent setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you checked out VTACs?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Redback One sling, there is a thread on them here.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    No. The VCAS is literally the only sling I’ve ever owned.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajyaros View Post
    I have a Blue Force Gear VCAS currently. Are there any other out there that have the adjustability like mine that I should check out? I picked up a VCAS Medic that has dual adjustment straps but it’s a bit awkward.

I've still got them and see no reason to change but have been buying the Magpul for my department as it's a good sling and very inexpensive. I also add QD's sometimes just on the front.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I own a S.O.B., a RedBackOne, a Proctor, and an unpadded VCAS.. I always seem to come back to the VCAS.

Feedback Score
    I've owned many different slings. I recently purchased a Magpul MS4 Dual QD multi mission sling after much debate. Best sling I've ever owned. The quality and design extremely impressed me

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I like the VCAS; by a slight margin, the VTAC is my fave for going on a decade now (seems like, anyway). I like the Sheriff of Baghdad sling too, works just like the VCAS but in the other direction, which, I prefer the VCAS direction. But the SOB is very light and supple. I prefer slings that are made from a material like seat belts, that is, not sandpapering the back of my neck.

One thing I've learned to do on my own setups is be ruthless with the excess. Get it to where I like it and immediately cut extra footage the hell off.

Speaking of excess footage and overcomplicated:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-sling-setups

Feedback Score
    I've been using a VTAC since 2008. So far I haven't found a reason to switch it out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast