Thread: Alonso Defense Group Emissary gun belt V2

Feedback Score

Alonso Defense Group Emissary gun belt V2

Searched all over the forum and I couldn't find anything on this belt. Has anyone used this belt? Seems like it would make for a good inconspicuous belt for the concealed carrier, however that's not why I would buy it. I am basically looking for a better belt than what I have(wally world cheapo) for outdoor use. Farm related chores, stomping around the woods and most importantly, carrying a kydex holster and some mag pouches for when I want to shoot. The belt I have now can help keep my pants up, but it is about as rigid as a cooked spaghetti noodle. Was looking to upgrade to a better belt and I definitely like the traditional belt look of the Emissary vs other gun belts. So can anybody give a review/opinion of their experience with this belt? Thanks.
    Last edited by praythenspray; 07-30-18 at 08:59.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don’t have any experience with it but check out Garand Thumbs vids on YouTube.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have one. Accidentally got it too small for my fat butt, so I can't carry IWB. I haven't used it at the range at all OWB though either. I'll let you know as soon as I lose a few inches and use it for what I bought it for.

It seems very rigid, with a quality buckle though. I did have to also wait about two months for it, after ordering when it said it was in stock. Garand Thumb has a discount code for them also, you can find it from his youtube vids.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Will look forward to the update WickedWillis. My main curiosity was actually about the buckle. Specifically the beefiness of it. I was looking at two other belts. The Wilderness instructor belt and the Volund Gearworks Atlas G-hook but I just liked the "meat and taters" look of the Emissary.

As a side note, I actually learned about the belt from the Garand Thumb vids when I was cruising YT yesterday. But thanks for the point in that direction.

Feedback Score
    I figured I would give this thread an update in case anybody out there does a search in the forums for this belt.

I received the belt not too long ago and I have been happy with it. Great stitching and extremely rigid but very comfortable to wear. The look of it is great, a very low key "standard" style. I haven't edc'd into town or IWB carried with it but I use it as my gun/outdoor belt for outdoor use. I have loaded it down with a 1911, double pistol mag pouch, Esstac KYWI double mag pouch with two AR mags, dump pouch and a flashlight. It carried the gear very well, no extreme sagging and felt sturdy supporting all the weight. If all you were gonna do is just carry a pistol and spare mag then the belt will be more than enough for that task.

All in all, I would definitely buy again.
    Last edited by praythenspray; 02-22-19 at 08:33.