Thread: RCBS Reloading gear

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

RCBS Reloading gear

I have a bunch of extra reloading gear for sale. Adding Best Offer to everything.

-Chargemaster 1500 scale and dispenser combo. Like new. Only been used a few times. With instructions and all it came with when new. (weights, tray) As close to a new unit you will find on the "used" market. It is perfect. $280 shipped. Firm. This is over 100 off the next cheapest online. Sold sold.

-Trim mate case prep center with I believe everything it came with in the box. Older unit. Works well. $80 shipped. Sold Sold

-Trim Pro 2 case trimmer kit. Includes pilots for 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 35, 44 and 45. Lightly used. And only used the .30 pilot. These are $125 now online. $80 Shipped. Sold sold.

-New in box RCBS 5-0-5 scale. $70 shipped.

-RCBS uniflow powder measurer. I don't believe I have ever used it and it's been in the garage in a box for many years. So few dings on the tube, and few stress cracks on the top. They dont go through the plastic and its fully functional. Its in ok condition cosmetically but 100% functional. $45 shipped. Sold sold sold sold.

-RCBS impact bullet puller with two Chuck assemblys. Lightly used. $10 when purchasing one of the larger items.

-RCBS burring tool. $5 when purchasing larger items.

-RCBS #3, #4, shell holder new in package. Also a loose #43.. And Hornady #5. $3 each when buying larger items.

-Case lube pad and case lube. $10 bucks when buying one of the larger items.

Will combine items for a better deal. What do you need as a combo?

Last edited by Jwknutson17; 03-13-19 at 20:56.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Up top...
    Philippians 4:13