Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M-LOK Wire Management

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

M-LOK Wire Management

So,
    Let me preface this with the fact that I wish were were flush with OCO money and industry was still like a coked out hooker willing to do anything for a buck. (Translation: “I don’t have a formal requirement but it would be cool if”)

That being said, because we are leading to more M-LOK centric systems, why no cable management? At a minimum, something that had routing at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If nothing is to be found seems like a gap in the market has been found. Had I a 3D printer....
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    If nothing is to be found seems like a gap in the market has been found. Had I a 3D printer....
    Exactly Chief. This is why I referred to Additive Manufacturing (AM) or modifying an existing item and the publishing a Modification Instruction (MI) if it works.

But, if there was someone who had something like Manta does that would work on an M-LOK rail as used on a system akin to ummm I dunno a CSASS maybe that would be interesting.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue7a View Post
    So,
    Let me preface this with the fact that I wish were were flush with OCO money and industry was still like a coked out hooker willing to do anything for a buck. (Translation: “I don’t have a formal requirement but it would be cool if”)

That being said, because we are leading to more M-LOK centric systems, why no cable management? At a minimum, something that had routing at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
    Sounds like a perfect niche market for Magpul to take stronghold of. I can't imagine it to be too difficult to make a channel for routing cables in their Type 2 MLOK covers.

Ahem @ Duane Liptak

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Sounds like a perfect niche market for Magpul to take stronghold of. I can't imagine it to be too difficult to make a channel for routing cables in their Type 2 MLOK covers.

Ahem @ Duane Liptak
    Foot Stomp

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Rogue, the closest thing to a COTS solution that I know of is this:

https://clouddefensive.com/product/lcs/

https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Defensi.../dp/B07NGY8NV5

Best regards,

Mike

ETA: in terms of direct cable management, for MLOK, similar to the Manta system, I’m at a loss as to anything available.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 03-06-19 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Rogue, the closest thing to a COTS solution that I know of is this:

https://clouddefensive.com/product/lcs/

https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Defensi.../dp/B07NGY8NV5

Best regards,

Mike

ETA: in terms of direct cable management, for MLOK, similar to the Manta system, I’m at a loss as to anything available.
    Thanks Mike. But that’s only the Switch and we have plenty of M-LOK options for that. I’ll play with some various M-LOK rail covers at work tomorrow with a dremil and see what I can do.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Probably the best COA given the available options, unfortunately.

Thanks Mike. But that’s only the Switch and we have plenty of M-LOK options for that. I’ll play with some various M-LOK rail covers at work tomorrow with a dremil and see what I can do.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

M-LOK Wire Management

That’s not only a switch. It manages the wire too if you look at the details. Depending on your setup, it manages more or less wire.
    Last edited by fledge; 03-06-19 at 19:23.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    It would be legit if someone would make MLOK rail panels similar to larues index clips. I use them on everything to retain wires.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast