Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M-LOK Wire Management

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

M-LOK Wire Management

So,
    Let me preface this with the fact that I wish were were flush with OCO money and industry was still like a coked out hooker willing to do anything for a buck. (Translation: “I don’t have a formal requirement but it would be cool if”)

That being said, because we are leading to more M-LOK centric systems, why no cable management? At a minimum, something that had routing at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If nothing is to be found seems like a gap in the market has been found. Had I a 3D printer....
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    If nothing is to be found seems like a gap in the market has been found. Had I a 3D printer....
    Exactly Chief. This is why I referred to Additive Manufacturing (AM) or modifying an existing item and the publishing a Modification Instruction (MI) if it works.

But, if there was someone who had something like Manta does that would work on an M-LOK rail as used on a system akin to ummm I dunno a CSASS maybe that would be interesting.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue7a View Post
    So,
    Let me preface this with the fact that I wish were were flush with OCO money and industry was still like a coked out hooker willing to do anything for a buck. (Translation: “I don’t have a formal requirement but it would be cool if”)

That being said, because we are leading to more M-LOK centric systems, why no cable management? At a minimum, something that had routing at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock.
    Sounds like a perfect niche market for Magpul to take stronghold of. I can't imagine it to be too difficult to make a channel for routing cables in their Type 2 MLOK covers.

Ahem @ Duane Liptak

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Sounds like a perfect niche market for Magpul to take stronghold of. I can't imagine it to be too difficult to make a channel for routing cables in their Type 2 MLOK covers.

Ahem @ Duane Liptak
    Foot Stomp

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Rogue, the closest thing to a COTS solution that I know of is this:

https://clouddefensive.com/product/lcs/

https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Defensi.../dp/B07NGY8NV5

Best regards,

Mike

ETA: in terms of direct cable management, for MLOK, similar to the Manta system, I’m at a loss as to anything available.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 03-06-19 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Rogue, the closest thing to a COTS solution that I know of is this:

https://clouddefensive.com/product/lcs/

https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Defensi.../dp/B07NGY8NV5

Best regards,

Mike

ETA: in terms of direct cable management, for MLOK, similar to the Manta system, I’m at a loss as to anything available.
    Thanks Mike. But that’s only the Switch and we have plenty of M-LOK options for that. I’ll play with some various M-LOK rail covers at work tomorrow with a dremil and see what I can do.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Probably the best COA given the available options, unfortunately.

Thanks Mike. But that’s only the Switch and we have plenty of M-LOK options for that. I’ll play with some various M-LOK rail covers at work tomorrow with a dremil and see what I can do.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    It's not a gun project until the Dremel tool comes out...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

M-LOK Wire Management

That’s not only a switch. It manages the wire too if you look at the details. Depending on your setup, it manages more or less wire.
    Last edited by fledge; 03-06-19 at 19:23.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast