View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Another story just today today 5/22/19: The Pentagon finally admits it investigates UFOs

https://nypost.com/2019/05/22/the-pe...stigates-ufos/

More and more about these incidents are beginning to come out...I think the Pentagon is finding it harder and harder to keep the cover up going. Why? Well, 1. It is enormously expensive to keep secrets when 100's if not thousands of military personnel have been exposed in one way or another. 2. The denial/cover up has been eroding the trust and confidence of the public in the Military for a very long time, and its time for a change. 3. Incursions have been INCREASING at military installations But they aren't going to come out and announce it directly. So we get the long disclosure, a little at a time.

Recently from Politico:
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...g-ufos-1375290

Defense News Weekly:
    https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/m...ufo-sightings/

Christopher Mellon former Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary for intelligence with Tucker:

Mellon article, The Hill:
    https://thehill.com/opinion/national...ss-should-find

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Why would it be a shocking revelation that the Pentagon is studying UFOs? They’ve done so for decades and surely they’d want to better understand what, if anything, is behind these phenomena: Whether it’s a foreign state’s top secret weapon systems, naturally occurring phenomena, or our celestial neighbors dropping by to check things out.

And if these UFOs are the result of some sort of DARPA program, they want cover programs to make foreign intelligence agencies look the other way.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Why would it be a shocking revelation that the Pentagon is studying UFOs? They’ve done so for decades and surely they’d want to better understand what, if anything, is behind these phenomena: Whether it’s a foreign state’s top secret weapon systems, naturally occurring phenomena, or our celestial neighbors dropping by to check things out.

And if these UFOs are the result of some sort of DARPA program, they want cover programs to make foreign intelligence agencies look the other way.
    Yes, it is the first time they have admitted it since Project Blue Book and the bogus Condon Report. In fact, they've denied it for many years. Of course they've lied to us. The question is; Why did they admit it now? Along with videos, back in 2017.

Naturally occurring phenomena? Really, you believe that. You mean we've been fooled by swamp gas since 1947? Get a grip. Numbers of F18 pilots, advanced radar, cameras, and thermal all mistook swap gas, venus, lightening, or clouds for solid craft? These people are not rubes, they drive and run sophisticated equipment DESIGNED to pick out the difference.

BTW There is no doubt the small AATIP program is not the only program. I think they are using it as a way to "come clean" without actually coming clean about the depth of the Government's involvement. They are trying to reboot the relationship with the public about the phenomena. That's my take.

What you are implying does not hold up to even nominal scrutiny. 1. The notion that the Pentagon has the technology to field craft that can do what these do is ridiculous. 2. If its a foreign state, how did they get that advanced? We spend billions on intelligence and they just plain fooled us, is that what you are saying? It's kind of a ridiculous notion. This kind of tech would take an investment of hundreds of billions with the best scientists in the world over decades. Some how we missed that?

Let me ask; if another state is that advanced, why would they fly there most advanced craft in large numbers over several days in the vicinity and within radar range of an aircraft carrier group on maneuvers? Did they just make a mistake?

Are you saying that another Country is so brilliant that they build craft that defy everything we know about aeronautics, energy production, and physics, but then they accidentally got caught by our obvious radar? And when we confronted them they didn't leave? This happened 14 years ago in 2004, so they were particularly capable even back then. We didn't even have smart phones...

Another thing, if we are trying to mis-direct other country's intelligence groups, why did we wait from 2004 until now to release this information?

I don't find any of your arguments compelling, and I don't think you know anything about the Nimitz encounter. Including the fact that the tic-tac UFO knew in advance where the F18 CAP was and was there when the pilot arrived. That is astonishing.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Hahaha. The Nimitz encounter (see previous Fravor vid) is not a story...bro. It was recorded by F18 Super Hornet gun cameras, seen by multiple pilots and crews and tracked by the USS Princeton's systems. About 100 UAPs were tracked over a week long period by the latest and most sophisticated systems the Navy has. Senior Chief Kevin Day was the senior man in the operations center on the USS Princeton and has come out as a witness. Several witnesses have come out to confirm, at least those who did not sign a NDA or have retired.

Here is an accurate mini documentary that cover the main incident. The Navy has kept this secrete since 2004.

Remaining ignorant will probably not be an option within 4-5 years.
    They said that 50 years ago too. So...the F18 thing is a cool story...bro. But, where's the beef? Where's the Muon hyperdrive signature? A gun camera image of a little green guy waving out the window? The remnants of a crashed UFO with pieces of Unobtanium all over the desert? Oh...that's right...there isn't any proof. Just a bunch of cool stories. Bro.

Last edited by Hmac; 05-22-19 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

UFO's

The Hillenkoeter is real fam

Also, if I was .gov I’d 100% in the public be like yea.... we’re investigating UFOs ((blink blink)), nah it’s definitely not our tech ((blink blink)).... foreign governments maybe ((blink blink)).
    That disinformation campaign though.

Meanwhile just to further the misdirection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 05-22-19 at 21:36.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Yes, it is the first time they have admitted it since Project Blue Book and the bogus Condon Report. In fact, they've denied it for many years. Of course they've lied to us. The question is; Why did they admit it now? Along with videos, back in 2017.
    You're shocked that the government, especially the military, lied to you?

Naturally occurring phenomena? Really, you believe that. You mean we've been fooled by swamp gas since 1947? Get a grip. Numbers of F18 pilots, advanced radar, cameras, and thermal all mistook swap gas, venus, lightening, or clouds for solid craft? These people are not rubes, they drive and run sophisticated equipment DESIGNED to pick out the difference.
    I never said it was swamp gas. I never said it was even mundane natural phenomena. But if you think we know even a significant fraction of what there is to know about our planet, let alone the universe, I've got a bridge to sell you. Please send cash only, and small bills are preferred.

What you are implying does not hold up to even nominal scrutiny. 1. The notion that the Pentagon has the technology to field craft that can do what these do is ridiculous. 2. If its a foreign state, how did they get that advanced? We spend billions on intelligence and they just plain fooled us, is that what you are saying? It's kind of a ridiculous notion. This kind of tech would take an investment of hundreds of billions with the best scientists in the world over decades. Some how we missed that?
    None of this is as ridiculous as the notion that these are alien spacecraft. Or angels and demons. Or whatever other improbable phenomena your overactive imagination has dreamt up.

Let me ask; if another state is that advanced, why would they fly there most advanced craft in large numbers over several days in the vicinity and within radar range of an aircraft carrier group on maneuvers? Did they just make a mistake?

Are you saying that another Country is so brilliant that they build craft that defy everything we know about aeronautics, energy production, and physics, but then they accidentally got caught by our obvious radar? And when we confronted them they didn't leave? This happened 14 years ago in 2004, so they were particularly capable even back then. We didn't even have smart phones...
    You obviously never heard of, "Sputnik." Orbiting the earth wasn't feasible until suddenly it was. Splitting the atom wasn't feasible until suddenly it was. &c.

If you think other countries can't come up with some pretty amazing things, if you think that our own government isn't working on mind-blowing shit, I'd say you're pretty naïve.

I don't find any of your arguments compelling, and I don't think you know anything about the Nimitz encounter. Including the fact that the tic-tac UFO knew in advance where the F18 CAP was and was there when the pilot arrived. That is astonishing.
    I don't care if you find it compelling or not.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence. And you ain't got none.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Why would it be a shocking revelation that the Pentagon is studying UFOs?
    The shocking revelation is that they admit to it.

All of a sudden there is a mainstream credibility to the subject and it's not just fodder for Coast To Coast AM.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    They said that 50 years ago too. So...the F18 thing is a cool story...bro. But, where's the beef? Where's the Muon hyperdrive signature? A gun camera image of a little green guy waving out the window? The remnants of a crashed UFO with pieces of Unobtanium all over the desert? Oh...that's right...there isn't any proof. Just a bunch of cool stories. Bro.
    What exists now is well beyond stories, and I think you know it. I think you agree that there's more than enough evidence that there's something in our airspace that's the U in UFO, but it's far beyond simple stories and such. You have said before you think it's of terrestrial origins, and I while I'm agnostic still, can't blame you or anyone for that conclusion. But, there's no longer denying something unexplained is in our airspace, that's not weather balloons, geese, nor swamp gas, etc. Considering their well established capabilities confirmed by the most sophisticated radar etc we have, SME accounts, etc, I find it very difficult to conclude it's our tech, and so the SME's involved. But, without the evidence needed as you outline, Occam's Razor applies. Me, I'm still hoping they read this, get my ass off this planet.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hahaha. The Nimitz encounter (see previous Fravor vid) is not a story...bro. It was recorded by F18 Super Hornet gun cameras, seen by multiple pilots and crews and tracked by the USS Princeton's systems. About 100 UAPs were tracked over a week long period by the latest and most sophisticated systems the Navy has. Senior Chief Kevin Day was the senior man in the operations center on the USS Princeton and has come out as a witness. Several witnesses have come out to confirm, at least those who did not sign a NDA or have retired.

Here is an accurate mini documentary that cover the main incident. The Navy has kept this secrete since 2004.

Remaining ignorant will probably not be an option within 4-5 years.
    The story itself is amazing of course, but I found the production and the voice used cheesy and devalued the event itself. If I had not already known of the event, that vid would not real really help.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    The shocking revelation is that they admit to it.

All of a sudden there is a mainstream credibility to the subject and it's not just fodder for Coast To Coast AM.
    I suspect they simply realized the level of evidence that exists, and the public is aware of, really no benefit to them to deny what everyone knows: they're very interested in UFOs and always have been. What they know they're not telling us is another matter of course, but there's not a major government on the planet that has not been researching UFO phenomena for obvious reasons. They have simply reasoned there's really no value left in trying to prevent every solider etc from taking about it and stonewall level of denial in their obvious interests. I'd sure as hell hope the gubment was trying to figure out what the hell those are!
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast