View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score

UFO's

This is a subject about which I don't really have my mind made up. I believe people are seeing something, but whether we are being visited by beings from another planet/dimension, or if it's a demonic deception, or just plain hokum, I can't say.

What do you think of the whole phenomenon?

I wouldn't post this thread to try to promote one view or another. This isn't AboveTopSecret after all. But it's a subject that deserves some attention because it's very real to many, many people.

I'm posting a poll just to get a consensus on what people think is going on.

I've been doing some reading, and frankly, you can find a lot of evidence for many explanations.

I personally have never seen anything in the sky that didn't have a rational explanation, or even if unexplained just didn't strike me as "extraterrestrial" or otherwise fantastical.

What do you think? Do you have a "UFO" experience?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Honestly what better way to hide our govs doings than to indirectly perpetuate the notion of ET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I put aliens, but that doesn't necessarily mean little gray men from another solar system or galaxy. It could just as easily be things our limited scope of perception can't normally perceive, yet become perceptible briefly and only during very specific conditions and circumstances.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Honestly what better way to hide our govs doings than to indirectly perpetuate the notion of ET

I will say that I think it's possible that the Roswell crash was a prototype of the Horten brothers' stealth fighter.

1. Right after World War II
    2. German tech and scientists imported to US
    3. Shape of Horten brothers stealth fighter is close to descriptions of both Roswell UFO and Kenneth Arnold UFO's.
    4. Still top secret because the technology is still classified (still relevant to modern stealth aircraft).

Feedback Score
    First, UFOs and aliens are two completely separate subjects. Just because someone sees something in the sky he cannot understand does not necessarily mean it is "alien". Name three aircraft advances not present in the Second World War. That ought to tell you what is being kept secret.

I vote UFOs are government (one or more) vehicles which are largely secret.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post

Good Point. I tried, but I don't see how to add that as a choice to the poll question. It belongs there, though.
    Last edited by Doc Safari; 03-07-19 at 13:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bullseye View Post
    First, UFOs and aliens are two completely separate subjects. Just because someone sees something in the sky he cannot understand does not necessarily mean it is "alien". Name three aircraft advances not present in the Second World War. That ought to tell you what is being kept secret.

this BUT where did that tech come from hahaahahahah

when test pilots in the US are in those test planes and something comes up on them like they are sitting still and then maneuvers in such a way that seems impossible ? what then

I do think the huge majority of what is seen are tests but not sure about the other small % that others see that cant be described etc.
    Last edited by Honu; 03-07-19 at 14:13.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Voted aliens. How could you look up at the sky on a clear night and think there is no possibility of other worlds existing?? Have they ever been here? There is enough evidence to satisfy me that they probably have. I do think that 99.99% of the reported sightings can be explained away as man made. We were headed offshore before daylight and came across what by starlight looked like a sphere hovering 50 feet or so above the ocean's surface. We stopped and watched it from about a half mile away. It turned out to be a descending weather balloon. We actually retrieved the little white box and mailed it to the listed address. If we had been within radio range of shore I would have reported it as a UFO and felt pretty stupid 15 minutes later!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Voted aliens. I think it is completely presumptuous to believe humans to be the only intelligent, let alone top of the food chain, life in the universe.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who told you?
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast