View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I just can’t get past the idea that all these aliens, who are so advanced, keep crashing all over the planet.
    Ah that is easy to explain...Drunk teenage aliens.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Interview with a former Senator discussing the topic:

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/loc...lic/1815200177

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Interview with a former Senator discussing the topic:

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/loc...lic/1815200177
    Very cool!
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I LOVE Star Trek, because most of the episodes, are just good story telling.

But I hate to inform you, that there ain't no other bipedal, humanoid life forms out there in the universe - no Klingons, no Romulans, no Ferengi, & no Gorn. We're all that there is.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post

But I hate to inform you, that there ain't no other bipedal, humanoid life forms out there in the universe - no Klingons, no Romulans, no Ferengi, & no Gorn. We're all that there is.
    How do you know that?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    How do you know that?
    I'd like to know also. No way the possibility can be ruled out. We discover new species on earth almost monthly. It would be difficult to convince me we are the only life form that exist. Space is a big place in which we are only a tiny grain of sand.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post

You have no way of knowing that, and the math says otherwise. Two, what ever that is our best and brightest in their best toys are chasing around that perform as nothing we have can will tell you, aint swamp gas nor weather balloons. So for now, the best we can do is admit we just don't know (the U in UFO...) but there's only two possibilities here: It's some ultra advanced tech produce, or it's not, and every SME on the topic who sees them, says it's not us and we're not even close to that level of tech.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I'd like to know also. No way the possibility can be ruled out. We discover new species on earth almost monthly. It would be difficult to convince me we are the only life form that exist. Space is a big place in which we are only a tiny grain of sand.
    Given the statistics...I think it's a vast improbability that we would be the only self-aware bi-pedal oxygen-breathers in the universe. I doubt that they're visiting us, but I think it's highly unlikely that they're not out there.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Given the statistics...I think it's a vast improbability that we would be the only self-aware bi-pedal oxygen-breathers in the universe. I doubt that they're visiting us, but I think it's highly unlikely that they're not out there.
    Not sure they are visiting us today but it's hard to believe they haven't visited before. Why do similar pyramids exist on many different continents? It's like some guy in Egypt woke up one morning and said "Let's go build one in Mexico for shits and giggles".
    Last edited by GH41; 03-20-19 at 16:51.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Not sure they are visiting us today but it's hard to believe they haven't visited before. Why do similar pyramids exist on many different continents? It's like some guy in Egypt woke up one morning and said "Let's go build one in Mexico for shits and giggles".
    Or maybe all human brains work similarly and structures akin to pyramids make an awful lot of structural sense?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast