View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    why wouldn't they just fly the original that was brought over here in Operation Paperclip. Its still in some hangar outside Washington DC. I saw a National Geographic special called Hitler's Stealth Fighter, and Northrop Grumman built a scale model and put it up to there stealth radar post and it actually had a lot of stealth properties. Chain Home would not have seen it coming.

Walter and Reimar stated in an interview in the late 80's - early 90's that they thought the whole Roswell incident was a prototype based on german designs.

Others aviation experts claim the Roswell crash was a modified Vought V-173 (Flying Pancake) fitted with internal General Electric K-31's- similar to the Bell P-59.
    Occam's Razor strikes again.

Feedback Score
    why wouldn't they just fly the original that was brought over here in Operation Paperclip. .
    I don't know. Probably only the ones involved know.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

why wouldn't they just fly the original that was brought over here in Operation Paperclip.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Thanks for posting that. A picture really is worth 1,000 words. So, what do you think? More than plausible?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Safari View Post
    Thanks for posting that. A picture really is worth 1,000 words. So, what do you think? More than plausible?
    Sure, but there's additional issues, such as that was far from silent, other shapes regularly reported by pilots on both sides, and while much faster then aircraft of the day, could not do things performance wise anywhere near what was seen then and seen now. For me, does not cover the explanation adequately. Finally, it was and is regularly reported there are fleets of them, and the Germans didn't have fleets of those flying around. As usual, may have been exactly what it was in some events/reports, as well as weather balloons, etc, but does explain all of them, be it WWII or today.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Sure, but there's additional issues, such as that was far from silent, other shapes regularly reported by pilots on both sides, and while much faster then aircraft of the day, could not do things performance wise anywhere near what was seen then and seen now. For me, does not cover the explanation adequately. Finally, it was and is regularly reported there are fleets of them, and the Germans didn't have fleets of those flying around. As usual, may have been exactly what it was in some events/reports, as well as weather balloons, etc, but does explain all of them, be it WWII or today.
    Well, no one is saying that all UFO sightings are government test flights. I only claimed that the Kenneth Arnold UFO and the Roswell crash were the Horten stealth fighter.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    ...and the Germans didn't have fleets of those flying around. As usual, may have been exactly what it was in some events/reports, as well as weather balloons, etc, but does explain all of them, be it WWII or today.
    Absolutely. But there's a rabbit hole so deep as to be mind-boggling.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    This.

Absolutely. But there's a rabbit hole so deep as to be mind-boggling.
    One must keep an open mind, not so open their brain falls out. No doubt some modern UFO sightings were likely The Lockheed F-117 and such. Personally, I look to the objects behavior vs it's shape and such before attempting to make any conclusions one way or another. What we know as fact is: there's something in our airspace that can't be explained by any the "usual suspects" that is either (1) us, or (2) not us.

I do not think vertually anyone now denies it's #1 or #2. That is, dismissed as swamp gas, weather balloons, etc.

As the doc points out, Occam's Razor would suggest it's #1

However, if #1, that brings up a whole bunch of issues to discuss and explore, and the SME's who have seen them chased them, etc, conclude it's not us.

The most skeptical person out there, once they know multiple radar sightings by f18s, visual sightings by multiple pilots who are SMEs, with concurrent radar tracking by the most advanced systems on the planet via the Nimitz, can only conclude it's #1 or #2.

Thus, it's our tech so advanced we have learned to defy all the known performance of anything even remotely produced in the past, defying known laws of physics, and liquefying anything alive in the object, or, it's not us.

I tend to lean toward #2 as once Occam's Razor is applied at least taking some variables into account, I'm unable to come up with another answer to it.

I admit some personal expectation bias
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-17-19 at 10:24.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well, no one is saying that all UFO sightings are government test flights. I only claimed that the Kenneth Arnold UFO and the Roswell crash were the Horten stealth fighter.
    I'm not claiming you claimed it! Just adding the additional layer of info to the discussion.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Two things:

1. Trump's space force
    2. The US Navy taking reports seriously.

These are new cards on the table. Somebody up high is whispering in important ears that this isn't just everybody's imagination.

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast