View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm not claiming you claimed it! Just adding the additional layer of info to the discussion.
    Okay, sorry. I inferred from your post that you maybe thought I had a tendency to debunk all reports.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The only thing I have a hard time with is the fact that not only is this nationwide, this is worldwide and has been happening forever. It's like Bigfoot (not quite, but you get my point), always enough to keep you thinking but never enough evidence to squash all doubt. I have serious doubts humans worldwide couldn't get a hold of this said evidence all this time. Humans as a whole can't keep secrets this long - they just can't, especially when some of them don't really want to and want to expose it. Only special inclusive groups like governments really keep secrets. The chances that every shred of evidence that has ever been, has been gobbled up by a secret government organization before made too public to deny is highly unlikely, unless already organized and known about by said government.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The only thing I have a hard time with is the fact that not only is this nationwide, this is worldwide and has been happening forever. It's like Bigfoot (not quite, but you get my point), always enough to keep you thinking but never enough evidence to squash all doubt. I have serious doubts humans worldwide couldn't get a hold of this said evidence all this time. Humans as a whole can't keep secrets this long - they just can't, especially when some of them don't really want to and want to expose it. Only special inclusive groups like governments really keep secrets. The chances that every shred of evidence that has ever been, has been gobbled up by a secret government organization before made too public to deny is highly unlikely, unless already organized and known about by said government.
    I'm kind of amused that you're trying to bolster credibility for alien-piloted UFO's by comparing them to Bigfoot.

Last edited by Hmac; 05-17-19 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    I'm kind of amused that you're trying to bolster credibility for alien-piloted UFO's by comparing them to Bigfoot.

I thought he as using BF as an example to discredit, vs bolster, UFO credibility as I read it. Either way, not a great analogy. For myself, I tend to think i there was anything to BF, that would have been discovered by now, and have closed the proverbial books on that one. BF, Loch Ness monster, etc, all closed cases to me. I don't tend to put UFO's in the "conspiracy theory" category at this point, but of the major conspiracy theory topics, UFO's are the only one I have kept an open book to.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I thought he as using BF as an example to discredit, vs bolster, UFO credibility as I read it. Either way, not a great analogy. For myself, I tend to think i there was anything to BF, that would have been discovered by now, and have closed the proverbial books on that one. BF, Loch Ness monster, etc, all closed cases to me. I don't tend to put UFO's in the "conspiracy theory" category at this point, but of the major conspiracy theory topics, UFO's are the only one I have kept an open book to.
    Exactly the way I feel about the UFO concept.

Perhaps I misread Adrenaline's intent with his post. I do put UFO's and Bigfoot in the same category.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Having been to an actual BigFoot convention to see what it’s all about those people are in fact loony

Anything UFO related passes far higher levels of scrutiny imo.

That said I’m more inclined to think it’s our own stuff rather than belonging to a race of advanced extraterrestrials. There’s nothing stopping them from setting down on the middle of say, the Super Bowl for example.

Plus, I’d like to believe the USS Hillenkoeter is real. But then again our Gov sucks at keeping secrets so idk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Perhaps I misread Adrenaline's intent with his post. I do put UFO's and Bigfoot in the same category.
    Would you conclude it's our tech? That's the only one of two plausible answers I'm aware of to explain everything clearly not weather balloons, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I thought they had discovered who Bigfoot is? He's a guy named Harry Wildman.

(Sorry couldn't resist).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

This would be correct. We are in the same mindset. Bigfoot is not the greatest analogy because of a lot of reasons, which I thought putting that very comment in parentheses would help, but I guess not. Regardless of the analogy, my explanation of why should have explained it anyway. We are in agreement.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Would you conclude it's our tech? That's the only one of two plausible answers I'm aware of to explain everything clearly not weather balloons, etc.
    I must conclude that these "sightings" are terrestrial technology until some solid evidence shows up that indicates that an expanded interpretation of the Principle of Parsimony is indicated.

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast