View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    This is not unknown. Just because YOU don't know anything about this, doesn't mean its unknown. Try curiosity and inquiry to be knowledgeable about the subject instead of ignorance. That's what you would ask of people claiming JP is crap, and PSA is the best.
    Damn. You’re just an ocean of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    If a Maj. (Ret) from the 160th SOAR, says something is weird in flight, then it's weird. It's great getting such input from SMEs on this forum.
    RE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6s5RwqnnLM&t=6s

WillBrink I'm with the retired Major on this. The object does not appear to slow when it hits the water. I believe a balloon would. In any case I've always believed this is more compelling than most.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    RE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6s5RwqnnLM&t=6s

WillBrink I'm with the retired Major on this. The object does not appear to slow when it hits the water. I believe a balloon would. In any case I've always believed this is more compelling than most.
    Seen it. Far as i know, I have seen all the compelling UFO vids out there, as well as a bunch of obvious nonsense too. As i said also, when Maj. (Ret) from the 160th SOAR, says something is weird in flight, then it's weird. He's a humble guy, but we know better. I have also had a few SME/HSLD types I trust off the record tell me some real interesting stories...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Serious question:

If you got abducted by aliens and weren’t anally probed would you feel relieved or kinda insulted?

This question was posited to me and honestly I still don’t know how I feel about it.

Like a fat girl who gets fed, gets given drinks, gets taken to a park, signals are there, the scene is set and then “You know, it’s been a nice night. Time to get you home.

And you get dropped off, moderately disheveled and reeking of alcohol but undisturbed.

Intellectually, you should be grateful but at some level it’s like “Hey, wait.. Y-you don’t find me attractive? WHAT A JERK!”

Like I dunno, man. I think about that sometimes. No I don’t want someone doing that to me but then they ARE from space and I dunno

Some navel gazing introspection there.
    No, I'm insulted that I haven't been abducted at all. Kinda like the chick who hangs in a bar and nobody buys her a drink all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I honestly believe Bin Laden was dead long before Geronimo and there is no Alien technology on Earth because Trump would have tweeted pictures of both.

I DO think they know something is out there since it seems like they are trying to make a Space Force.

I too am a person of faith and because of that; I am not so arrogant as to think we are God’s only children in the universe. I don’t know about xenomorphs or Predators but I figure there are other people out there
    We are all God's creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Not to mention getting tracked by our 20th century tech. If we can hide a plane from the Russian's, better believe a species advanced enough to go from there to here can probably hide an entire fleet.
    They're seen when they want to be seen or if they don't care if they're seen. JMHO
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-28-19 at 04:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Seen it. Far as i know, I have seen all the compelling UFO vids out there, as well as a bunch of obvious nonsense too. As i said also, when Maj. (Ret) from the 160th SOAR, says something is weird in flight, then it's weird. He's a humble guy, but we know better. I have also had a few SME/HSLD types I trust off the record tell me some real interesting stories...
    I know you've seen it.

BTW - I've been interested in UFOs since I received what I think was real confirmation when I was in my early teens. I've seen things, but frankly, I've not seen anything close up enough to swear it was a UFO.

My confirmation was through my Dad who was a nuts and bolts, "there's no real magic", type guy with 160 IQ (wish I got that from him). A good friend of his that I'd met a few times was a Colonel and Wing Commander. He flew F4's early 70's. He Retired Brigadier General, died around 2009 if I recall. I don't want to use his name or give out too much info.

Anyway, I'll never forget the night my Dad and his wife (step-mom) came home from a dinner party that the Colonel and his wife attended too. I guess they were talking when the Colonel told my Dad in confidence that they see and track UFOs, it is weird, and they don't know what they are and they aren't really supposed to talk about it.

It blew my Dad's rock solid world view to pieces. He only talked to me about it a couple times as it clearly shook him. Knowing in what high regard everyone held this Colonel and having met him myself. It weighed heavily as a serious piece of data. It may not strike others that way, but I was there and it was a big deal to my skeptical father.

I was never a believer in every theory that came along, I've been very skeptical of most crap, but some of it endures the test of time. I'm not, for instance, a strong believer in the Roswell crash. I think some of the stories are mis-direction by the IC. Most sightings are unreliable. Video can be altered. Etc.

But there is a lot of strong evidence. Why is it so unbelievable that there are highly advance beings who come from somewhere else or are inter-dimensional, or even live on the moon or in our oceans? Right?

Anyway, I've been trying to follow the more sane threads of this topic for more than 50 years, so if I come off and a jerk I apologize, but I've had it with know nothings and uninformed arguments.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-23-19 at 19:08.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Keep it civil or keep out.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Scot is cool. It was just a spot of fun.

Feedback Score
    This just popped up and links to a new york times article. It looks to be redundant with info already posted on the thread.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/navy-...7M1qxm4LTNETh6
    Last edited by Pi3; 05-27-19 at 21:41.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    More swamp gas, this time from the New York Times, again.

"WASHINGTON — The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/u...vy-pilots.html
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 05-28-19 at 04:24.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I know you've seen it.

BTW - I've been interested in UFOs since I received what I think was real confirmation when I was in my early teens. I've seen things, but frankly, I've not seen anything close up enough to swear it was a UFO.

My confirmation was through my Dad who was a nuts and bolts, "there's no real magic", type guy with 160 IQ (wish I got that from him). A good friend of his that I'd met a few times was a Colonel and Wing Commander. He flew F4's early 70's. He Retired Brigadier General, died around 2009 if I recall. I don't want to use his name or give out too much info.

Anyway, I'll never forget the night my Dad and his wife (step-mom) came home from a dinner party that the Colonel and his wife attended too. I guess they were talking when the Colonel told my Dad in confidence that they see and track UFOs, it is weird, and they don't know what they are and they aren't really supposed to talk about it.

It blew my Dad's rock solid world view to pieces. He only talked to me about it a couple times as it clearly shook him. Knowing in what high regard everyone held this Colonel and having met him myself. It weighed heavily as a serious piece of data. It may not strike others that way, but I was there and it was a big deal to my skeptical father.

I was never a believer in every theory that came along, I've been very skeptical of most crap, but some of it endures the test of time. I'm not, for instance, a strong believer in the Roswell crash. I think some of the stories are mis-direction by the IC. Most sightings are unreliable. Video can be altered. Etc.

But there is a lot of strong evidence. Why is it so unbelievable that there are highly advance beings who come from somewhere else or are inter-dimensional, or even live on the moon or in our oceans? Right?

Anyway, I've been trying to follow the more sane threads of this topic for more than 50 years, so if I come off and a jerk I apologize, but I've had it with know nothings and uninformed arguments.
    I don't think it's unbelievable at all...I think it's highly likely. I just don't think there's enough evidence to support the concept that they've been flying here "visiting" us for 50 years (or longer if you watch the History Channel). We're talking eyewitness sightings here. Show me some alien bodies, an alien outpost, any physical evidence at all and I'm right there with ya.

In the meantime, I sure as hell hope that rapid interstellar, or "interdimensional" travel, or something like that is possible. I think it's the only shot the human race has at surviving into the future.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast