View Poll Results: How Do You Explain the UFO Phenomenon?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

44 55.70%
  • Demonic Deception

6 7.59%
  • Pure Hokum

15 18.99%
  • Don't know or don't have an opinion

14 17.72%
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO's

Feedback Score
    Perhaps they are among us already: Elvis & Marilyn didn't really die, they just returned. Still around: Dennis Rodman, Newt, Danny Devito, etc. See attached.
    this UFO thread has been a pleasant break from the KAC vs FAL.

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/ques...n-men-in-black
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    More importantly, in ancient Egypt they had insects the size of goddam F-15 fighter jets.
    That's right. Remember the plague of locusts which God sent upon Ramesses II (1279–1213 BC) because he wouldn't let the Israelites leave. Based on your find of that ancient carving, we know these locusts had a wingspan of @ 43 feet.

With these kind of groundbreaking discoveries, SteyrAUG, you should consider a new version of the Exodus story which could be transformed into a screenplay, and later film which would have a science fiction feel to it. Maybe something like the Sharknado series of high-end art....?
    Last edited by OH58D; 03-10-19 at 23:15.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    That's right. Remember the plague of locusts which God sent upon Ramesses II (1279–1213 BC) because he wouldn't let the Israelites leave. Based on your find of that ancient carving, we know these locusts had a wingspan of @ 43 feet.

With these kind of groundbreaking discoveries, SteyrAUG, you should consider a new version of the Exodus story which could be transformed into a screenplay, and later film which would have a science fiction feel to it. Maybe something like the Sharknado series of high-end art?
    Don't forget an epilogue where the virgin Mary gets abducted and impregnated by aliens, before being dumped back on earth with Joseph.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Don't forget an epilogue where the virgin Mary gets abducted and impregnated by aliens, before being dumped back on earth with Joseph.
    THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about...

There isn’t a profound enough “Rollseyes” emoticon for me to adequately express myself in this thread.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So those of you who do follow UFO events, which do you find the most compelling? While the more recent vids and such from fighter jets and such are difficult to impossible to explain, the Rendlesham Forest incident is still the one for me that really blows my mind. Either a bunch of guys with top level clearance, plenty of training to know what a light house, a weather balloon, etc looks like, decided to play a big prank, or something really bizarre happened there.

Now, we hae hard radar, multi highly qualified eyewitness, and zero rational explanations as to what they are.

video released by the Defense Department’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program of a 2004 encounter near San Diego between two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets and an unknown object. (Credit: U.S. Department of Defense via The New York Times/Redux)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I’ve always found the NASA oopsie footage intriguing.

Like hey look at that really weird / cut.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I’ve always found the NASA oopsie footage intriguing.

Like hey look at that really weird / cut.....
    The Apollo guys regularly reported being followed by a UFO and were told to shut up about it and would switch to the non public channel to discuss with Houston. One reason I don't tend to think it's just our black project stuff is pilots on all sides, US and German, reported being followed by UFOs regularly. Now, today maybe it is our stuff and "others" stuff, I don't know, but they have been reported by highly credible people for a long time and the reports very consistent, well before the "flying saucer" craze started in the 50s via some cheesy photos
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    The video is compelling, but the interview with one of the pilots is even more. He discussed one of those objects at 60,000 feet, then dropping in a couple of seconds to sea level and interacting with some sub-surface disturbance. There is nothing known to man that can do those kinds of maneuvers that fast with no heat trail of any kind.

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    So those of you who do follow UFO events, which do you find the most compelling? While the more recent vids and such from fighter jets and such are difficult to impossible to explain, the Rendlesham Forest incident is still the one for me that really blows my mind. Either a bunch of guys with top level clearance, plenty of training to know what a light house, a weather balloon, etc looks like, decided to play a big prank, or something really bizarre happened there.

Now, we hae hard radar, multi highly qualified eyewitness, and zero rational explanations as to what they are.

video released by the Defense Department’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program of a 2004 encounter near San Diego between two Navy F/A-18F fighter jets and an unknown object. (Credit: U.S. Department of Defense via The New York Times/Redux)
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    My biggest problem with the current UFO "sightings" is the fact that everyone has a camera on them these days. And we record everything. But for the most past, these reports have dialed back considerably rather than going up as one might imagine.

Shouldn't there be a whole lot more pictures and videos of UFOs if they were indeed visiting us as "frequently" as many claimed back in the 50s-70s?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast