G&R Tactical
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: B&T APC Pro

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,889
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewarden View Post
    Contract is for up to 1000 from what I've read. I'm really liking my APC9 Pro. These guns with the new EBR round will make for a sweet system. Be interesting to see what optic they put on them.

    I really like having the Glock lower, Sig 320s lowers are coming too. Be interesting to see what SHOT 2020 brings!
    Why did you have to tell me that? I am a sucker for pistol carbine combos. I have glock, beretta, s&w combos, now a possible for my M17
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    6,661
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I'm still wondering why they have yet to MLOK the side and bottom rails.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'm still wondering why they have yet to MLOK the side and bottom rails.
    Remove the side rails and it is mlok underneath.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    6,661
    Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    Remove the side rails and it is mlok underneath.
    Damn, I don’t know how I missed that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    I finally got my APC Pro 9 complete with a form 1 (tax stamp). I put a standard B&t folding stock on, Geissele trigger, and a BCM pistol grip with BCM VFG up front. Thoughts:

    1. Runs great suppressed.

    2. Very accurate with ball ammo.

    3. Geissele trigger feels great but boy is it way too light for defensive use. I’m going to email them and ask if they offer a heavier spring for it.

    4. The safety and bolt release are stiff and hard to use at first, but they both have now “broken in” after 500 rounds.

    My only gripe is the stock. It’s the same design as the UMP stock, and I find it difficult at times to get a good cheek weld when shouldering it. I may try the B&T 3 position collapsible and folding stock. It’s $400 but the butt appears wider and more AR like. Also, the iron sights could be better, but I will be running an Aimpoint with the sights folded down anyway

    90595348-C4E2-4033-B3CA-7EAE314E1DA1.jpg
    Last edited by MadAngler1; 12-07-19 at 18:20.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    OUTPOST 31
    Posts
    8,822
    Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

    B&T APC Pro

    Do folding AR stock adapters exist for these? Or would that be lame. I honestly don’t know.

    That said The APC is the only thing that makes me want to dabble in the sub gun game.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Answer The Bell...” J.W.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    203
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I finally got my APC Pro 9 complete with a form 1 (tax stamp). I put a standard B&t folding stock on, Geissele trigger, and a BCM pistol grip with BCM VFG up front. Thoughts:

    1. Runs great suppressed.

    2. Very accurate with ball ammo.

    3. Geissele trigger feels great but boy is it way too light for defensive use. I’m going to email them and ask if they offer a heavier spring for it.

    4. The safety and bolt release are stiff and hard to use at first, but they both have now “broken in” after 500 rounds.

    My only gripe is the stock. It’s the same design as the UMP stock, and I find it difficult at times to get a good cheek weld when shouldering it. I may try the B&T 3 position collapsible and folding stock. It’s $400 but the butt appears wider and more AR like. Also, the iron sights could be better, but I will be running an Aimpoint with the sights folded down anyway

    90595348-C4E2-4033-B3CA-7EAE314E1DA1.jpg
    I have the Geissele trigger too...but I actually prefer the stock trigger. I kept the stock in my Glock lower and have the G trigger in the standard lower for when I just need to go fast. I also like how the stock trigger enables you to put the weapon on safe with the hammer forward.

    Love my APC9 PRO!
    Colt Armorer Course, 2004
    Remington Factory LE Armorer School (870, 1187, and 700), 2008, 2013
    Remington 870 LE Armorer course, 2017
    Specialized Armament M16 / M4 / AR-15® Advanced Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    Glock Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    S&W M&P 15 Armorer Course, 2013

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    G trigger allows you to run these almost as fast as FA. Almost.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    3,688
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Do folding AR stock adapters exist for these? Or would that be lame. I honestly don’t know.
    Yuck.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,248
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have one BT gun right now an old model TP9.

    I am so impressed with this weapon, it is what IMI should have evolved the Uzi into.

    We are going to buy a bunch more and have our cadre run them to see if they will make the grade for our lads.

    If they pass, we will be buying a bunch of them on multiple continents.

    I think the TP9 is a great covert carry gun, that can also fill the shoes for any 9mm shoulder fired mission.

    BT makes great stuff.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •