Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T APC Pro

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have not put an RDS on mine yet, just irons still. When I get around to putting one on, I will post what I find. Not taking measurements, they seem about the same height off of the rail as Magpul MBUS.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I have not put an RDS on mine yet, just irons still. When I get around to putting one on, I will post what I find. Not taking measurements, they seem about the same height off of the rail as Magpul MBUS.
    Correct. Mine appear to be standard AR height iron sights. I used an absolute co-witness Aimpoint micro mount and it co-witnessed the included iron sights perfectly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Has anyone had any info on sight height? I see a few people asking but no answers. Josh told me absolute cowitness height for a T1 but wanted other opinions as well
    The plastic buis that come with it are standard AR height.

I am using an RMR in an absolute co-witness mount and it is perfect for me.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Great input thanks guys. I bought an M5 in a Larue LT661 and a T2 in a DD Micro Mount so I can try out both heights.

For some reason I feel a low mount would work better but I plan on putting a laser at 12:00 up front and would need an absolute mount at a minimum for that. I’m glad to hear absolute height works well since it seems everyone runs low mounts in their YouTube reviews.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Great input thanks guys. I bought an M5 in a Larue LT661 and a T2 in a DD Micro Mount so I can try out both heights.

For some reason I feel a low mount would work better but I plan on putting a laser at 12:00 up front and would need an absolute mount at a minimum for that. I’m glad to hear absolute height works well since it seems everyone runs low mounts in their YouTube reviews.
    I think my neck would hurt with any lower of a mount, or you have to ditch the MSA sordins I wear. I’m even using a std B&T stock (I SBRed it).

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I think my neck would hurt with any lower of a mount, or you have to ditch the MSA sordins I wear. I’m even using a std B&T stock (I SBRed it).
    Thank you!

I ended up going with the Absolute cowitness on a T1. I do not have a stock yet so I can’t tell what my cheek weld will be though

I’m not sure where I read it, but someone stated the stock BUIS were too high (absolute height) and hard to shoot. I think it was TOS though and they’re idiots.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I would go 1/3 co-witness base on how my neck feels cranked getting “low” on the sights.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I apologize...this has nothing to do with actual post but does have to do with B&T. I have no idea how to start a New Thread about B&T Magazine issues. If someone can point me in the right direction, that'd be great but for those of you that have the B&T APC 9/Pro, have any of you had issues w/ the mags? Read this and please offer your feedback. I have the 9 pro w/ B&T lower and it's absolutely my favorite sub gun. Unfortunately, I've not shot it much at all but have had 2 of their mags bite it. First mag issue was the one that came with it. It also happened to be the first time I went shooting and was the only mag I had. It was a 30 rd mag. I was shooting it and then there were no more rounds... I looked down and the bottom of the mag fell out and the remaining rounds were on the ground. I touched base w/ B&T in Switzerland and got phenomenal Cust Svc from them. They assured me it was a fluke. I took their word and bought more mags and put that issue behind me. I always have some mags loaded and ready but rotate them every 30 days w/ 3 months between any loaded storage. So, 1 month on and 3 month off for each stored mag. This morning, with a mag I've never used for shooting. Mag issue 2 was this morning. The mag pictured is the mag that was in the APC. Looked over at it and the bottom is about to fall out. Note: This mag was never used while firing the APC and was never taken apart. The odds of this randomly happening only to me and no one else are too high but I've not heard of anyone else having these issues. My faith in B&T mags has gone to zero. I love the APC 9 itself but now I'm stuck with a lower that uses magazines that may or may not stay intact when I need it to. Any feedback would be overwhelmingly appreciated, as I'm pretty darn angry that this would happen twice under limited to no-use circumstances. And of course, to add to the frustration, I'm not even able to upload the pics... So be it. Please respond just the same if you've had any issues. Thanks so much and sorry again to put this post on this thread.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have 3 B&T’s that use the same mag and no issues. I have several that I just use at the range and gets loaded and shot a few times each range trip. I have several that stay loaded. Call or email B&T USA and they will replace the defective mags.

Feedback Score
    Bogarto, thanks for taking the time to respond. I've already reached out to them. Sure do appreciate it.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast