Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking for a 9mm 1911, which one?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well, I liked the Colt CCU in 9mm enough that I bought a Nighthawk Chairman.....
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I picked up my Valor today and the fit and finish is impeccable. The barrel and bushing fitting is Nighthawkish. I don't know what they call that barrel that is concave and blended into the bushing like a custom fitting, but I like it. Trigger is , well a 1911 fine tuned trigger. The straight eight sights are perfect with a bold front white NS. Easy to pick up. This gun really impresses me for the dollar, kinda surprised how well this gun is built and shoots. It came with that heavy grease, so I gave it a good cleaning after my range session, its tight.

The gun needs nothing, but I like a Magwell so Ill put one of those on and rock on.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Excellent.

DW is quite a good gun for the money.
    Interested in your range report.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Excellent.

DW is quite a good gun for the money.
    Interested in your range report.
    I shot about 150 rounds when I picked it up. It shot very accurate IMO. Grips are super thin and I may have to change them, but Ill wait until I put on the magwell to decide. I picked up the sights very quickly. I will shoot it next week in competition, and Ill have a better idea. Again, Im impressed for the money, well actually Im impressed period.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    i bought a dan wesson tcp9. by far one of my favorite shooting pistols out of all my pistols. has not malfunctioned once in a shit ton of matches. imo, its pricey but easily the best defensive 9mm rail equipped 1911 you can buy (under $2k)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ran another 200rds thru my Colt CCU. Its fantastic.
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234