Page 141 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    All HSGI except duty weapon and X26P holsters of course. Single mag pouch holds OC in front of duty weapon. Works great. 7.5 years at the Academy Assit. Range Master, Lead Taser yada, yada, yada. Point is creeping up on 50 yo and 26 yos and this is the most comfortable rig I've ever worn. Granted, a lot of weight on there but I'm a 6' 260lb knuckle dragger with a 38" waist. Lots o "tactical girth".

Oh, and even discounted it's not cheap, but well worth it at my age/wear and tear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-19-19 at 14:12.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nice rig Zeus. I went to a HSGI Duty Grip Padded Belt with a 1.75" cobra belt. Best move I ever made. What belt are you using?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    Nice rig Zeus. I went to a HSGI Duty Grip Padded Belt with a 1.75" cobra belt. Best move I ever made. What belt are you using?
    If I remember correctly, which is pretty hard these days (rig's about two years old) Its HSGI's recommended cobra belt. Has served me well, and like I said, the comfort is off the chain. I come from an era when comfort and "look professional" could not be used in the same sentence. Wonder how many careers would have been saved, longer, or a better enjoyed retirement could have been had if the troop's health were put first. Bet a lot less lower back/sciatic issues...
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    9 years later, and the VTAC belt keeps going strong. I settled on this configuration last year, seems to work pretty well for me as a training class partner. It's easy to scale up with a chest rig and small backpack as needed.

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BrigandTwoFour View Post
    9 years later, and the VTAC belt keeps going strong. I settled on this configuration last year, seems to work pretty well for me as a training class partner. It's easy to scale up with a chest rig and small backpack as needed.

I think I saw this pic over on arfcom too. Nice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I wrapped a few Safariland GLS holsters in Crye Multicam Cordura. I don't think they're as effective against gun grabs, but for active retention and consistent draw they're pretty great.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bikemike555 View Post
    I wrapped a few Safariland GLS holsters in Crye Multicam Cordura. I don't think they're as effective against gun grabs, but for active retention and consistent draw they're pretty great.

Nice job on the wrap, looks great.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Start of the C belt (have Safari holsters on order):

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Holsters came in the other day:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Endur, you’re going to LOVE that belt pad. I’m never going back! Did you get the HSGI or the Wilder? They look to be exactly the same, I’m curious if the Wilder is just a knockoff.

Page 141 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast