Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Made some adjustments to my call out belt to better handle the Shaolin Sniffles.

Last edited by GTF425; 03-18-20 at 21:44. Reason: What was this? A picture for ants?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Been rocking spray hand sanitizer (62.5% akahal) and 3 pair of gloves minimum on first line, put mags in for this picture though
    Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Feedback Score
    After years of an old padded Blackhawk, I stepped it up to a modern two piece war belt system with the velcro inner belt. I'm really liking how secure it stays in place. I went with the Blue Alpha. Any number of them would have worked I guess, but I got this one... and it works great.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    What’s the best way to get a safariland low or mid ride holster onto a molle padded belt? For. 19/x300. Old school BFG soc-c belt. I keep searching and I’m clueless. Trying to figure out the right holster and molle attachment and if there’s any other pieces I’d need. Clueless.
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    What’s the best way to get a safariland low or mid ride holster onto a molle padded belt? For. 19/x300. Old school BFG soc-c belt. I keep searching and I’m clueless. Trying to figure out the right holster and molle attachment and if there’s any other pieces I’d need. Clueless.
    https://www.lightfighter.net/topic/b...ed-belt-system

This may be helpful.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Any other options that aren’t with leg strap (drop leg)
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Any other options that aren’t with leg strap (drop leg)
    PM inbound.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Which belt do you have exactly? I have the HSGI Slotted Padded belt which has segments that expose the inner belt specifically for attaching things such as holsters. You can see from the photo below how it works with my Safariland UBL. Another option is to modify your belt yourself in order to accomplish the same thing, i.e. carefully cutting away a section of your belt to expose the inner belt.

*EDIT: I see you have the Blue Force Gear Soc-c belt. You may still be able to cut a segment out to expose the inner belt.

Last edited by Jonnyt16; 03-28-20 at 22:33.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I have a BFG SOC-C. Basically sitting in my house unused for years.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Read that Lightfighter thread, good info, USMC03 is a solid dude, knows his stuff.

I run a BFG SOC C belt with a Safariland 7ts (G17) on a mid ride UBL.

The inner belt goes through the loop on the UBL, under the MOLLE outet section.

Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast