Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    What size is your waist, a 20?

Here is my duty belt

hahaha 20, no im like a 30 inseam so the belts set up for like 32

Feedback Score
    Where are you folks picking up your BW I/O belts? I called them today and the gal I spoke with stated they are not making them anymore...and other places to get me one??

Feedback Score
    i picked mine up over on the EE on arfcom , im sure one will pop up again sooner or later

Feedback Score
    first line with my other stuff

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blackheart3a View Post
    Where are you folks picking up your BW I/O belts? I called them today and the gal I spoke with stated they are not making them anymore...and other places to get me one??
    Do a google search. There are plenty for sale. Here's one for example: http://www.firstresponderproducts.co...lt-p-1582.html.
    "However horrible the incident of war may be, the soldier who is called upon to offer his life for his country, is the noblest development of mankind." - General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, Manila, 24 August 1936

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm glad this got bumped. I finally got mine done and took some pics of it. Ran it at our pistol drills night with the handgun and handgun mags only and am not sure I like it. Will try to get back and post pics and impressions tonight. I wound up with:
    Eagle pistol belt
    Eagle belt pad
    Blade Tech holster
    Eagle FB AR and 1911 pouches (two each)
    CSM dump pouch
    Strider DB knife

ETA pics

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    [QUOTE=rob_s;83762]I'm glad this got bumped. I finally got mine done and took some pics of it. Ran it at our pistol drills night with the handgun and handgun mags only and am not sure I like it. Will try to get back and post pics and impressions tonight. I wound up with:
    Eagle pistol belt
    Eagle belt pad
    Blade Tech holster
    Eagle FB AR and 1911 pouches (two each)
    CSM dump pouch
    Strider DB knife

QUOTE]

Rob,

What don't you like about the set up?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think that, as a belt setup, it's actually very good. I'm just not sure that a "battle belt" serves any purpose in my lineup, and the weight is a bit much for me when wearing it over a my daily carry belt. If I have to wear a duty-type under-belt with it, then it just wouldn't ever see any use for me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For most classes I love my "Bat Belt" set-up. It allows me to have three spare Glock/M&P mags or four 1911 mags on me, plus one AR/AK spare mag. For AR's I always run a Redi-Mag so three mags, plus 1 or 2 stuffed in a pocket has always been enough. Not to mention my dump pouch, trauma pouch, hand held light pouch, universal tool, etc. It makes life simple.

I have a simple four magazine chest rig for higher round count classes but it's a lot cooler in the summer heat to just wear the belt.

While I seriously doubt it’s ever going to be used for much else, my belt is handy to have laying around.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast