Page 140 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    I recently sold a 3-row MOLLE warbelt in favor of putting together a slimmer, trimmer 1st line that's more practical for my application and significantly less overt. I was originally going to switch over to an inner/outer system like a G-Code Operator or Ronin but decided to stick with the padded style when I found the Wilder minimalist padded sleeve.

I've only been using the new kit for two weeks, but it's very comfortable and stable and have had no issues with sagging, binding or slip so far despite my best efforts. I thought sacrificing almost 2" of vertical drop in my holster was going to be problematic at first, but it has not been an issue at all since I'm not running it under a PC and the drawstroke is practically identical to an IWB at 3 o'clock, which I already carry and train for regularly. Overall the outcome has been better than I expected in both form and function.
    I am digging it. Same as the HSGI duty-grip I bought. Good to hear it doesn’t slip around as I wanted something for duty use that is easier to don/doff and more comfortable. All while still keeping a more traditional appearance.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    I am digging it. Same as the HSGI duty-grip I bought. Good to hear it doesn’t slip around as I wanted something for duty use that is easier to don/doff and more comfortable. All while still keeping a more traditional appearance.
    They are very, very similar. I went with the Wilder version because I liked the narrower channel for my thinner belts. I'm only in mine for a few hours at a time, but it just melts on to my hips and I hardly feel it. I'm quite pleased.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    No OC?
    Strong used to make an awesome OC holster that was also a belt keeper. The problem is that they don't make the small OC can anymore so noting fits in it. So i scrapped OC about 10 years ago.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Strong used to make an awesome OC holster that was also a belt keeper. The problem is that they don't make the small OC can anymore so noting fits in it. So i scrapped OC about 10 years ago.
    What OC was it?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    What OC was it?
    Bodyguard
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Bodyguard
    Was it one of those small key chain sized one or like MKII or III?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Was it one of those small key chain sized one or like MKII or III?
    It was a 2oz MK2.
    If I come across the pouch I'll take a picture. I'm sure I still have it in my box of old gear. When they stopped making that size can, I was quite upset. I guess I could have cut the flap off but I didn't.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    It was a 2oz MK2.
    If I come across the pouch I'll take a picture. I'm sure I still have it in my box of old gear. When they stopped making that size can, I was quite upset. I guess I could have cut the flap off but I didn't.
    Ours is the 1.4oz MK2. Almost no one makes small enough pouches for them; the one I have is the smallest and there is still some play. They told us it was MK3, and when I bought an open top pouch for it the can was too loose. I believe Sabre makes a 2oz can, MK3.5 or something.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Now I gotta find that pouch! If I don't sleep all day I'll rummage through the basement. Expecting a lot of snow tonight so that means leaving early for work.
    Tonight was crazy, it was the moon or something.
    The Chief said we can phase out basketweave so I think I'll start looking for decent belts.

Feedback Score
    The Chief said we can phase out basketweave so I think I'll start looking for decent belts.
    Guys at my PD have started doing that without permission since we moved to land bearing outer vests. I'm running a 5.11 Bravo Sierra belt, currently while I decided if i want another Ares Gear duty belt. My only bitch about the Ares Gear is that it's a 2" belt and all of my stuff is 2.25" and I don't want to have to zip-tie my gear in place.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Page 140 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast