Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1485

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooterman017 View Post
    Working on them as we speak. (Not literally...) But they are coming. Soon.
    I’m pretty sure that I need that belt.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    Wish I could find that bfg med pouch in stock.
    Working on this as we speak...also, not quite literally...but soon.
    Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Feedback Score
    Shooterman, is that an RTI setup for the pistol? If so, what attachment is that?
    Last edited by BigTex2000; 07-20-20 at 13:16.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaramillo4418 View Post
    Shooterman, is that an RTI setup for the pistol? If so, what attachment is that?
    Its a G-Code RTI, I think it's a midride of some flavor.

I've switched over for the time being to a Safariland holster direct bolted onto a True North Concepts mount.
    Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    New belt set up, had some of these pouches lying around, a few of them are brand spanking new. I just swapped out my Defense Mechanisms dump pouch for a BFG ten speed dump pouch, saved a bit of space, probably not any weight. I recently jumped into the negative cant on my holster and am loving it.

Blue Alpha Gear belt
    Defense Mechanisms pistol and rifle magazine pouches
    Blue Force Gear dump pouch
    Blue Force Gear micro trauma kit now
    True North Concepts holster hanger with a T-rex arms Raptorcock or whatever they call it

Feedback Score
    New belt set up, had some of these pouches lying around, a few of them are brand spanking new. I just swapped out my Defense Mechanisms dump pouch for a BFG ten speed dump pouch, saved a bit of space, probably not any weight. I recently jumped into the negative cant on my holster and am loving it.

Blue Alpha Gear belt
    True North Concepts holster hanger with a T-rex arms Raptorcock or whatever they call it
    How do you like the true north concepts belt mount? I was wondering if its uncomfortable when seated in a vehicle. Also i hear part of the concept is to offer rigidity preventing the bottom of the holster from angling outward during draw, does that actually work?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Sitting with it is no better or worse than if you run a safariland mid or low ubl already. I really like how secure it is on the belt itself since it mounts with two metal strips that screw down clamping the belt. Overall it’s just another holster hanger of sorts made from better materials and with the ability to cant the gun rearward. I’m buying another one tomorrow so I’d say I dig it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    A little bit of an update from a recent low light class, added an Eagle Industries hand warmer as it gets a bit cooler here, tossed some extra chem lights in the front pocket. Still running everything else I have been.

- Blue Alpha Gear belt
    - True North Concepts holster adapter
    - T-rex Arms Ragnarok holster for M&P with X300U
    - BFG Micro Trauma kit now
    - BFG TQ hanger
    - BFG tenspeed dump pouch
    - Defense Mechanisms single rifle mag pouch
    - Defense Mechanisms double pistol mag pouch
    - Eagle Industries hand warmer

Feedback Score
    Initial setup complete. I might add a gp pouch of some sort but for now this should work fine.

AWS SMU belt
    Safariland holster on a True North Concepts holster adapter
    Esstac pouches
    Arbor Arms Small Nut Ruck serving as a trauma kit

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Blue Alpha Gear belt
    Ah, I see you have a couple of those Defense Mech pouches I've been debating joining the month or so wait list to try out...
    So... if you have a second;
    - how close are they to BFG ten-speed pouches as far as thickness profile? About the same, slightly plumper, or considerably fatter?
    - how well do they stay open when empty and you just laid on one? Do they kind of spring back, or go totally flat like the BFG?
    - how big is the "bullet gap" at the bottom of the pouch, since they're not entirely closed-bottom pouches? Pretty tight, or enough for a round sneaking out of a mag to get caught in?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast