Page 17 of 149 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pcordick View Post
    Secret Tac Gear for the wife, isn't that like a double bagger, likely to land you in the dog house?

Double Bagger: noun, inappropriate gift for ones wife.

Dog House:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTg6YB2PRA

If it doesn't land you in the dog house, how did you manage that?

Cheers,

Paul

pcordick@icetactical.com
    paul@icetactical.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jsebens View Post
    He never said it was for the wife...just that it was for her birthday. You don't give yourself presents on your wife's birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake0331 View Post
    It's an interesting coincidence that his wife has a nearly identical setup as his multicam kit.

I think I'm going to buy another Harley for my wife's birthday. So what if she can't reach the ground...

hahahahahaha... you guys crack me up!

dont worry... she will totally dig it! haha... she has another girly gift but she has wanted her own and she loves to shoot and learn. really guys... i married her for a reason! haha. having her own belt will let her practice and both go to courses. like i said... she will dig it!

she also is a lefty and likes my layout. we both have the same stuff, easier to manage. interchangeable. too easy.

Last edited by hal_5555; 06-26-09 at 20:12.
    Warrior Shoot Event Group Inc.
    "Abilities! Not Disabilities."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Right on, man. Good to have a wife that digs shooting and shares your passion. She looks like a quick study, too. I appreciate the pictures of kit; the modded belts are a great idea outside of vehicular operations. Let us know how the Mrs. does in the classes, too.

Feedback Score

MOLLE Vests

This may be a little off topic, but i'm looking for 2 inexpensive green/desert Mollie vests. can anyone help?

Thanks,

snipertn

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snipertn View Post
    This may be a little off topic, but i'm looking for 2 inexpensive green/desert Mollie vests. can anyone help?

Thanks,

snipertn

dude, its more than off topic! your talkin vests. belts here bro.
    Warrior Shoot Event Group Inc.
    "Abilities! Not Disabilities."

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Evolved Warbelt

My warbelt has evolved to this:

- Spectre duty belt
    - ATS war belt
    - ATS triple/triple
    - ATS dumper
    - ATS IFAK
    - old 6004
    - RAT 3
    - Benchmade strap cutter

For those that are curious, light is in pocket, Surefire E1e

Feedback Score
    Let's put a normal "Everyday Joe" spin on this. However, use the base concealed carry kit I carry daily and add a "tactical carbine" option. A setup that allows for daily carry and add-on a M4 mag or two if needed. Currently setup for carry with my P220, but can switch it out for my Glock 19.

Here is my rig:

Wilderness Instructor Belt or Wellsmade Leather Belt
    Old Kramer Scabbard (for the P220) or Milt Sparks VM2 (for either the P220 or G19, have one for each)
    Desantis Double Pistol Magazine Pouch
    Surefire G2 (sans pouch, my kydex one went tits up)
    CRKT M16-M Folder (in pants pocket normally)
    TacPack Blowout Kit (kept in pants pocket everyday since I am the designated "First Responder" at work)
    5.11 Double M4 Pouch (for now, I hate it, going to replace with BladeTech Single)

Here is a pic of the rig setup for the P220/Kramer with the 5.11 pouch:

My plan is to replace the 5.11 pouch with a single BladeTech PMag TekLock and put a BFG RediMag on the carbine. That will lighten up the belt and give me 90rds total for the carbine if needed.
    Last edited by citadelshooter; 06-28-09 at 20:33.
    הבן שלי של מגן
    My Son's Protector

citadelshooter

Feedback Score
    I had a Blade Tek AR mag pouch with the Tek lock, but I replaced it with an Eagle G-code paddle I had laying around. It's pretty handy.

Feedback Score
    First line: T.A.G. releasable armor carrier. 4 T.A.G. double stack mag pouches on the chest (magnetic but does have flaps lust in case, I dont normally use the straps). I also have a T.A.G. shingle 8 mag pouch for my 6.8 mags. I run one expandable pouch next to the shingle(for whatever) with my knife(911 interceptor e&e with a red hill kydex sheath) mounted(molle lock)directly behind it. I have a molle shotgun scabbard mounted on the back of my carrier and thats pretty much it. I put a camel back back pack over it so I dont mount any other pouches.
    I also use a T.A.G. riggers belt with a blackhawk serpa for my xd .45 and a blackhawk kydex flash light holder for my surefire. I also run few pouches on the belt for multi tool , gps , trauma kit , flares, small survival equipment.
    If not the riggers belt then I also have a blackwater modular belt that I have 2 TAG expandable puches and 1 BW large pouch in back. I leave spave to mount my BH serpa holster using the molle attachment and my light etc...

I wouldnt mind some kydex mag holders for my XD and my AR so I can just run a riggers belt or modular belt with no carrier rig. Blade tech has a nice quad mag pouch but not for the .45...I would also have to find a smaller more low pro plate carrier... I would consider this high speed low drag set up for an incognito role or for competition and matches
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Cool rig.

What holster setup are you running with your M&P? I have been trying to find one for my M&P. I'm running the full size with the 5" barrel.
    LIBERTY

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's an HSGI Universal Drop Holster Platform, made to mount any number of Kydex holster bodies. I can't necessarily tell what holster body he has, but he's got the QD belt attachment upside-down on the belt to bring the entire assembly higher.

I've got a similar arrangement, but with a Safariland 6378 in the platform for my M&P .45, and I swapped out the drop strap on it for an old velcro one, so I don't have the quick-detach ability like that.

NC, is your belt QD attachment that Emdom MOLLE thingamabob?
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Page 17 of 149 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast