Page 25 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post

ICE V3 Adjustable Battle Belt (Eagle Duty Belt on the inside)
    Eagle Single FB 5.56 Pouches
    Eagle Double 9mm FB pouches
    Eagle 9mm Pouch (multitool)
    Raven Concealment Phantom LC (M&P Pro + X300)
    Looks good Dude! Say, how did you attach the RCS to the belt? Can you take a close up of that?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Thanks man.

I'll take some photos of how I attached it later tonight. But simple explanation, I took some 1.75" belt loops, used a heat gun to make them pliable and then flattened them to slip through the two roles of molle webbing. It works quite well considering the RCS wasn't intended to go on a molle system.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Thanks man.

I'll take some photos of how I attached it later tonight. But simple explanation, I took some 1.75" belt loops, used a heat gun to make them pliable and then flattened them to slip through the two roles of molle webbing. It works quite well considering the RCS wasn't intended to go on a molle system.
    nice setup...do you need suspenders with that is loaded up?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    So far it hasn't slipped, that said I haven't really tested it too much, but for now I'd say no suspenders needed. But I'll know for a fact next weekend after a CQB match, that'll usually show me if it's working well or not. But so far all systems go.
    Last edited by Titleist; 10-23-09 at 12:57.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I started working on my battle belt.

Thanks to Panzerr, I decided on the BT DOH. I didn't realise it was so girly:

"The Drop & Offset holster is very popular for range work and is perfect for women's carry."

Thanks to Tornado Racing I opted to go with the Condor Belt pad.

I have a good slew of spare pouches, but I still haven't decided on which AR mag pouch to go with. I've noticed no one has opted for the bungee retention pouches...
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 10-23-09 at 22:27.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks man.

I just got a T&E belt from BFG and was going to get in touch with Raven to see if they could do me up some 3" loops to do the same thing you did.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

ICE V3 Adjustable Battle Belt (Eagle Duty Belt on the inside)
    Eagle Single FB 5.56 Pouches
    Eagle Double 9mm FB pouches
    Eagle 9mm Pouch (multitool)
    Raven Concealment Phantom LC (M&P Pro + X300)
    Titleist this pic means something to me... oh yeah I will soon have that MLCS belt... I have 4 Eagle FB 9mm pouches on the way... $38 for all 4 shipping and all... now to figure out what mag pouch to use...
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I just got a T&E belt from BFG and was going to get in touch with Raven to see if they could do me up some 3" loops to do the same thing you did.
    I meant rows, not roles. I can speel.

Here's how I modified the loops. I went with 1.75" mainly because it was a total guess, but I also wanted to make sure things stayed as tight as possible so there would be no give on the holster, i.e when you pull up the holster doesn't have any slack. I failed to mention, ordering from ICE is a nightmare and a half. I snagged mine from Blackstone Tactical. I believe some more of the adjustable belts are coming in, but they're well worth it. I really need to run this next weekend to see how well it does versus my MLCS belt.

And pics to explain:

Last edited by Titleist; 10-24-09 at 12:10.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OK so I really like the idea of an adjustable padded belt, ICE makes one, who else?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    OK so I really like the idea of an adjustable padded belt, ICE makes one, who else?
    I think the BFG outer belt is also adjustable for size?

Titleist, I like that setup.
    --Josh H.

Page 25 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast