Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CENTCOM_Survivor View Post
    Ok, let me clarify:
    Any LEO's using a "war belt" at work in uniformed patrol/tac unit/street crimes unit? Most of these look like military or range belts.
    Thanks
    For uniform/class A I have to wear our issued Safariland belt but for warrants and interdiction we are allowed to wear "web gear" duty equipment.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    BFG SOC-C Belt/Liner Belt
    L to R
    Carabiner
    Eagle FB Glock 19/23
    2X ATS Short Shingles
    Grimloc
    Mayflower R&C MP Pouch (Holds Celox Gauze)
    Raven Phantom for Glock 19 X300 (Sometime to be replaced with an ARES subload from Peters Custom Holsters)
    ATS Surefire/Multitool pouch holding a Gerber multitool
    TQ in a Mayflower R&C Tourniquet retainer
    TAD Pouch holding fire starting materials and a Gerber flashlight I can't remember the name of - multiple colored lenses.

Last edited by Bourneshooter; 05-28-10 at 16:47.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Almost done. My heavy caliber belt, for when running my SR-25 EMC and M&P .45:

-Ice Battle Belt
    -Eagle Double FB pistol mag pouch
    -Tac Tailor 7.62 mag pouches

Just waiting on my RCS Phantom LC (at least a few months out on that one) for the belt.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SWATcop1911 View Post
    For uniform/class A I have to wear our issued Safariland belt but for warrants and interdiction we are allowed to wear "web gear" duty equipment.
    We are in the same boat with the class-a and we wear a "web" belt with our ERT gear and on our TAC unit.
    I have been contemplating building a "war belt" for plainclothes jump outs as they don’t need keepers. Just throw it on and go without worrying about the belt dropping down to your ankles.
    Last edited by CENTCOM_Survivor; 05-29-10 at 21:05.
    As required: "I work for ITS Tactical as an editor".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    Almost done. My heavy caliber belt, for when running my SR-25 EMC and M&P .45:

-Ice Battle Belt
    -Eagle Double FB pistol mag pouch
    -Tac Tailor 7.62 mag pouches

Just waiting on my RCS Phantom LC (at least a few months out on that one) for the belt.
    Would a 30 round AR mag fit in the TT 7.62 shingle with the bungee over it? Looking to have a versatile set up that i can outfit for my AR or my M1A

Feedback Score
    Got my answer direct from TT, they even sent me a picture of the mag in the 7.62 shingle, great customer service.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Madball13 View Post
    Got my answer direct from TT, they even sent me a picture of the mag in the 7.62 shingle, great customer service.
    Madball13, that looks familiar.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorseiii View Post
    Madball13, that looks familiar.
    Lots of downtime on the boat?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FPembleton View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with the EMDOM CM belt? I gather it's still fairly new. I like that you don't have to have a warbelt sleeve to mount MOLLE gear on it.
    I have one and use it under my ICE Battle Belt. Both pieces of equipment compliment each other very well, and the CM belt is a nice sturdy item.
    Pat

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FPembleton View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with the EMDOM CM belt? I gather it's still fairly new. I like that you don't have to have a warbelt sleeve to mount MOLLE gear on it.
    I have one and like it allot. I might even get another to set up for 3-gun competition.

Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast