Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorseiii View Post
    Just finished. Does anyone have any suggestions for mounting my Peters Spada to the belt? It is held on with zip ties for now .

thought PCH offered them as an alternate attachment, dont you get 2 choices when selecting the holster???

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I ordered a standard belt mount. I am thinking about getting some kydex and forming my own for use with this belt.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Get in touch with Peters and tell him you have a US Grunt Gear belt like mine. He should be able to make you up some 1.75" loops that will work for it. I have them on mine.

Feedback Score
    I have the same problem with all my Kydex holsters and sheats, can't use them on PALS platforms like a Battle Belt or a Plate Carrier, thinking in ordering one of these for trying, 20$ + shipping:

Bawidamann PUP
    Last edited by Reseremb; 09-23-10 at 19:57. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The RMJ Tactical R.U.M.P. adapter is a nice way to adapt TekLok and other systems to MOLLE/PALS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWCVtfSw8yM

I've used them to mount a holster to a Kifaru pack belt as well as a few other uses.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Get in touch with Peters and tell him you have a US Grunt Gear belt like mine. He should be able to make you up some 1.75" loops that will work for it. I have them on mine.
    Thanks rob, I will give that a shot in the AM.

Feedback Score

Here is my load out.

Belt is ATS war belt with insert.

from left to right:
    TT small utility pouch, plenty of room for a cleaning kit and lube
    TT 3 mag pistol pouch
    TYR IFAK, this seems to be the best option for the price.
    TT roll up dump pouch. I keep it a 6 o'clock cause i'm lefty on rifles but righty on pistols so i need a central place to dump mags
    TT 3 AR pouch
    TT Pistol holster
    TT multi tool pouch for my SOG

I picked TT for the majority of my stuff cause i think it's a great price for great stuff.

This belt is for SHTF. I'll have a lot of stuff on me in conjunction with plates or a pack i'll be able to ditch and maintain the belt and items
    Last edited by Madball13; 09-24-10 at 15:46.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorseiii View Post
    Yeah, I ordered a standard belt mount. I am thinking about getting some kydex and forming my own for use with this belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I was just on the phone with him today regarding a holster I have on order. He was very professional and accommodating. As Rob said I'm sure he would set you up with the appropriate 1.75" belt loops.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    CTOMS X-Belt PS, Blue Force Gear Suspenders, Safariland 6004 mounted to the belt with a 1.5 drop UBL, Diamondback Tactical DetLoc double 9mm mag pouches, Eagle FB AR mag pouches, CSM Dump Pouch. I have been using this new belt during a four day shoot house class and so far I really like it. It is very comfortable and provides me what I need in a belt system.

Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 10-08-10 at 21:40.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    [QUOTE=Resq47;66690]

is that a specter dump pouch in the photo

Page 49 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast