Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Eagle's site doesn't say what width their belt is and I don't have mine handy. Anyone know the width?
    I asked this question earlier in the thread and LOKNLOD said his measured 2".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mine is actually a DBT belt, so it may be. I have an Eagle that looks like it is the same size, though.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I guess I'll have to get home and measure mine before I order a holster.

I'm thinking that holser, a couple of the Eagle FB AR and 1911 mag pouches on the offside, and a fold-up dump pouch 'round the back should work out well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am up at the ATS store right now. We have OD in 2.25 and black in 2. I guess they make both.

BHI are all 2

TT are all 2

My DBT and old (2000 mfg) Eagle are 2.25...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Resq47 View Post
    I dropped the included sewn-webbing fastex belt for a Wilderness 5 stitch and haven't looked back.

Link
    Is that a 1 1/2" or 1 3/4" Wilderness belt?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    I really love my ICE belt pad. The only draw back is the wait. The way I did it was just order it and forget it. I got lucky and placed my order at a period of time when he was just getting to be well known in the gear world. Once everybody saw the belts they all ordered them and cause we are a society with ZERO patience.. the battle began with him. Anything custom that is good is gonna have a rough timeline. Look at Jon from Recce gear.. He had and still has a back log.

If you have to wait 3-6 or even 9 months.. so be it. You will have a nice unexpected surprise when it does come. I know Hobey does not have the best rep due to his one man operation.. But hell.. Guys are waiting in line 6 years for Larry Vickers to do them a 1911.... what 6-9 months.
    I just ordered a belt and a couple of pouches from him. He said that the items are in stock, but he's waiting for Malice clips, which he expects by the end of next week. Pleasantly surprising; I thought I would be in for a long wait.
    "However horrible the incident of war may be, the soldier who is called upon to offer his life for his country, is the noblest development of mankind." - General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, Manila, 24 August 1936

Feedback Score
    I personally would have told him to ship w/o the clips if that was the only thing holding it up...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs down "waiting on malice clips"

Sounds like more Hobey BS...

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by dubb-1 View Post
    I personally would have told him to ship w/o the clips if that was the only thing holding it up...

yeah, well that and he did not have the belt either....
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    I have been watching this thread and putting some items together for my belt and wanted to run something by you guys....

I am going with a Blackwater IO belt, Maxped large dump pouch on the left next to an eagle single M4 mag holder. Next to this on the back is a S.O. Tech El Dwiggo. On the right is a Blackhawk Serpa holster mounter with their molle adapter.

The holster is riding a little high and I was looking at either running a 6004 directly to the belt or using the Serpa thigh rig independently.

The idea behind a separate, unattached holster would be that if I need to remove or turn the belt to get to the El Dwiggo the holster would always be in place.... keep in mind that I am a paramedic and the med pouch is probably overloaded.

Any thoughts?
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

Page 8 of 149 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast