Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    HSGI Suregrip Belt
    HSGI Riggers inner belt
    Eagle M9 FB x3
    Hagle M4 FB x2
    Emdom Dumper
    OTG Kydex
    This B!tch is the HEAT. DOES NOT move when worn on top of my Ares ranger belt. I like the OTG better than my RCS so that is the one that will stay in the rotation. Perfect weight distribution, no shifting or riding up at all couldn't be happier. For those not familiar with the Eagle FB pouches, you have to break them in and the easiest way to do that is stuff your mags in them and let it sit in the sun for 30 min then you are good to go. I mounted the Holster with malice clips provided by OTG (Off The Grid) and it works like a dream. Let me know if you have any questions about the setup as I am more than happy to answer.

- I would like to rep the stipple job done on my VTAC MethodBurn.com local to the Dallas area, great price, super fast and Vanessa's work is outstanding.
    - I would also like to mention OffTheGrid.com Rob Tran makes IMO the finest kydex out there (No I haven't had them all, but I have had more than a few and the on this belt replaced a Raven) It is made to order, exactly how you want it and nothing more/less. All done in about 25% of the time as some of the other larger manufacturers.

Last edited by Texas_Hooligan; 03-24-12 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Texas, how did you mount that holster to the HSGI belt? I am trying to get a RCS on mine but am not sure how to do it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanna91 View Post
    Texas, how did you mount that holster to the HSGI belt? I am trying to get a RCS on mine but am not sure how to do it.
    I mount all my kydex to molle with malice clips, you can drill the holes to line up the malice clips however you want, they are cheap and work well. I have not come across any issues with the holster moving or coming loose at all. If you have pancake wings on your RCS you can use them as well. I will throw some pictures up in a day or two of how that looks.
    Last edited by Texas_Hooligan; 03-31-12 at 14:47.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VA_Dinger View Post
    Thanks Steve.

It's nice to see Triad Tactical participating on M4carbine. It’s always nice to have an Eagle Industries dealer around. Plus we have Mr. Lenett covering the Tactics & Training forum so Eagle is well represented.

I certainly need to place one of these pouches on order. I was waiting until the OD or Ranger Green 2x4's arrived.
    yes it is nice to see Him on here, since i run alot of eagle gear. and Eagle is almost impossible to get ahold of after several emails over several months

Feedback Score

Mag pouch for Ak47

I would like to set up a first line belt, my rifle is an AK47, my pistol is a glock 17 can you suggest me good mag. Pouch for both ? And some suggestion for the rest of the equipment thanks a lot for your help.
    Last edited by Fritzrommel; 04-26-12 at 01:26.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritzrommel View Post
    I would like to set up a first line belt, my rifle is an AK47, my pistol is a glock 17 can you suggest me good mag. Pouch for both ? And some suggestion for the rest of the equipment thanks a lot for your help.
    People here are big on HSGI tacos for pistol and rifle mags. I believe they'll work for AK mags too. My suggestion to you would be to read through this thread and see what others are using for their complete set up.
    Last edited by Ouroborous; 04-26-12 at 01:45.
    ἰδέτωσαν, ἱστορησάτωσαν οἱ ἄνθρωποι ἄνθρωπον ἀληθινὸν κατὰ φύσινζῶντα.

Videant, cognoverunt hominis hominem verum secundum naturam suam viventem.

Let men see, let them know, a real man, who lives as he was meant to live.
    - Marcus Aurelius

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborous View Post
    People here are big on HSGI tacos for pistol and rifle mags. I believe they'll work for AK mags too. My suggestion to you would be to read through this thread and see what others are using for their complete set up.
    Thank you I am doing it but most people have AR15 platform I have AK and i think i will need different mag pouch i see that hsgi is very used !!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Fritz,

The TACO will work for AK magazines no problem.

Feedback Score
    Thank a lot I will go for the taco's

Page 89 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast