Here's one I've been working on.

USGG Infidel Belt
    USGG double pistol mag pouch
    USGG double AR mag pouch
    USGG combo flashlight/multitool pouch
    Emdom dumper
    ESEE 3
    Safariland 6378 with 6004 leg shroud

I had to Dremel a notch into the holster to accommodate the laser grip.

Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I had to Dremel a notch into the holster to accommodate the laser grip.
    Would it be possible to dremel down a channel in the back of the holster for use with a DevGru Switch? I know its possible with the Glock/X300/DevGru switch combo on the ALS holsters, but am trying to find out if its possible on the M&P version.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dremel will work for a DG, too. Or....

Mine's a 6390 for an M&P9/X300, and I made room for the DG switch by overbuilding the profile of the trigger guard with painter's tape and wood coffee stir-sticks I horked from the local Queerbucks, until it was larger than what the DG adds to the trigger guard.

Once I had the profile on the trigger-guard I needed, I just used a heat gun to gradually soften the top of the holster, then pushed the gun into the holster to form it to the dimensions it needed.

Let it sit until cool, remove all the garbage I put on the gun, mount the X300/DG-12....voila.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Dremel will work for a DG, too. Or....

Mine's a 6390 for an M&P9/X300, and I made room for the DG switch by overbuilding the profile of the trigger guard with painter's tape and wood coffee stir-sticks I horked from the local Queerbucks, until it was larger than what the DG adds to the trigger guard.

Once I had the profile on the trigger-guard I needed, I just used a heat gun to gradually soften the top of the holster, then pushed the gun into the holster to form it to the dimensions it needed.

Let it sit until cool, remove all the garbage I put on the gun, mount the X300/DG-12....voila.
    Thanks. I'll do that.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourneshooter View Post
    Thanks. I'll do that.
    Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. I can't answer your question because I'm not at all familiar with the DevGru switch. I will take JSantoro's word for it though.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Thinned mine out (a lot) and have found I like it better due in part to the fact it exhibits less movement. But it is obviously not as convenient as snapping a warbelt on.

I'll definitely need the potential to carry more, and will look into PCs at that point.

From this:

To this:

Volund Atlas G-Hook belt
    Raven mag carriers/holster
    CSM dump pouch
    Eleven10 mini med pouch

Look forward to your critiques.
    Last edited by munch520; 07-14-12 at 16:38.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I am ditching most of my setup as I do not like it, want something slightly more simple but more effective.

Decided to switch to a ICE adjustable battle belt as it has more features I want like an opening for riggers belt ring, bottom opens up for drop legs, better padding without overdoing on bulk and it looks better made than the tt fight light I have. Though the tt one has some of the same features it lacks in the drop leg feature as it has a pre cut opening for a drop leg, it doesn't give enough room for placement. The padding lacks for me. It is a nice battle belt but not for me.

Going to go with a double esstac wedge pistol pouch and a double shorty wedge m4/m16 rifle mag pouch for easy reloads while still having the secured mags. I have a double tag enhanced pistol pouch I really like but I like the wedges better. As for the rifle mag pouch I was just going to get the wedge inserts and put them in my tt double 20rnd pouch and get the same effect but I just like the design of the esstac better with the open bottom for drainage.

I ordered a ice detachable belt mounted ifak for it as well. I saw one on here and really liked it. Small, made for a battle belt and does the job.

I am going to ditch the 1911 as my shtf/course pistol is going to be a vtac m&p. (when I get one)

Got rid of the tag dump pouch and going to go with a smaller profile gen 2 egl loppy dump pouch to save space and weight.

Picked up a leatherman mut pouch and a flashlight pouch from tyr to hold my mut and g2.

I dropped the tt horizontal pouch for a bfg admin pouch for odds & ends plus the capability to use as a e&e pouch.

Idea is to be able to sustain with just the battle belt while staying light and also work in conjunction for an advanced loadout with my plate carrier.
    Last edited by Endur; 07-14-12 at 17:43.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Thinned mine out (a lot) and have found I like it better due in part to the fact it exhibits less movement. But it is obviously not as convenient as snapping a warbelt on.

I'll definitely need the potential to carry more, and will look into PCs at that point.

From this:

To this:

Volund Atlas G-Hook belt
    Raven mag carriers/holster
    CSM dump pouch
    Eleven10 mini med pouch

Look forward to your critiques.
    Dude! I keep seeing you here! LOL. Hey Matt, belt is looking more "purposeful" and streamlined. Let me ask you this type of question the is very M4C-esque. What was the padded warbelt NOT doing for you? Too cumbersome? Restriction of movement? Too much crap you didn't need? I ask as I have a padded Warhog from USGG that seems to have everything and nothing else. One day left until Delaware is closed for the week, LMK if you might be interested in a shoot tomorrow.
    Glen.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Matt, belt is looking more "purposeful" and streamlined. Let me ask you this type of question the is very M4C-esque. What was the padded warbelt NOT doing for you? Too cumbersome? Restriction of movement? Too much crap you didn't need?
    I just am more comfortable with the slimmer setup, it doesn't ride up, I feel like I can move a little easier. All personal preference and nothing against warbelts.

I'll text you about the range!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It seems to be a pretty common progression. I went from Warhog to Infidel to Contractor belts from US Grunt Gear, and now I have two Contractor belt setups with one for three-gun with a removable shotgun shell holder and another for USPSA/pistol classes.

The big difference for me is that the warbelts carry BOKs and multitools and bigger dump pouches and the contractor belts carry no medkit or multitool and lower profile dump pouches.

Both have their place but I find myself preferring to just add a single pouch to my pants belt if I can, then the contractor belt if I need more, and then the warbelt if neither of the others will work.

Page 93 of 149 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast