Page 94 of 149 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I concur and that's in essence what I was trying to say, much better worded. Thanks Rob.

Feedback Score
    I recently purchased a CSM dump pouch to go on my HSGI SGPB, but I'm having a tough time figuring out the appropriate or recommended way to mount it on the pal webbing. Are you supposed to use the inner velcro strap through the webbing? Or just the outer portion of the loop with the snap.

I tried it with just the outer loop with the snap and it seems like it holds just fine. However, if you're supposed to have that inner strap with the velcro, I don't know how you would get that secured.

I assume that the inner velcro strap is for use with just a regular pants belt, but if it's supposed to be for securing the pouch to pals webbing, then I'm doing it wrong.

For those of you with the CSM dump pouch with attachment to pals webbing (HSGI SGPB, VTAC Brokos, USGG Infidel, etc), how do you secure your pouch to the belt. A close-up pic of the attachment would be helpful.

Feedback Score
    Nevermind. Figured out a way to get both the inner loop with velcro and the outer strap with the snap on the bottom two rows of pals webbing. Seems very secure now. Looking forward to running this new belt setup.
    Last edited by drck1000; 07-17-12 at 03:52.

Feedback Score
    his and her set...

Warrior Shoot Event Group Inc.
    "Abilities! Not Disabilities."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hal_5555 View Post
    his and her set...

What med pouch is that on the MC belt?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Some guy not brave enough to put his name on it, so he slapped Jefferson's name on it.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by l3mon View Post
    What med pouch is that on the MC belt?

It is an ice tactical one.

Feedback Score
    Where did you find that Ice med pouch in stock at? I've been wanting that one for a while now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Violator View Post
    Where did you find that Ice med pouch in stock at? I've been wanting that one for a while now.
    Ive had it for a while. I have a friend who lives up there and walks to the store for me and buys it then ships it to me. The only real way that works from that company. Great gear, horrible service and shipping.
    Warrior Shoot Event Group Inc.
    "Abilities! Not Disabilities."

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hal_5555 View Post
    Ive had it for a while. I have a friend who lives up there and walks to the store for me and buys it then ships it to me. The only real way that works from that company. Great gear, horrible service and shipping.
    Yeah I ordered mine over a month ago and have not received it yet. I emailed them like 3 times and no response. They were quick to respond to my email to order but after they got my money not so much.

I give Esstac top ratings though. SKD didn't have what I wanted in stock so I emailed Esstac to see if I could purchase straight from them and they had no problem with it. Good communication and great cs.
    Last edited by Endur; 08-05-12 at 17:34.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My HSGI SureGrip Belt with HSGI TACOs to carry four G17 mags and two AR/AK mags. The fifth pistol TACO near my holster is meant for unloaded carry during IPSC shoots or a multi-tool during carbine classes.

I use this primarily for IPSC style steel shooting in my parts so that's why I carry five Glock mags on my belt.

Last edited by Roecar; 08-15-12 at 16:11.

Page 94 of 149 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast