Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: First line belts

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    I carry two but not on my belt: in my left upper pocket on my pants I carry a benchmade triage knife and on my right side cargo pocket I carry a Zero Tolerance 350 speed safe. I plan on getting a fixed blade soon esee 3 or 4.
    ESSE 3. The 4 is a little big for anything LE related unless its mission specific. The 3 is one of the better fixed blades out there for the price. It's not a pry bar but its built like a brick shithouse.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Does anyone know if AK47 mags will fit into the ESS M4 mag pouches?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post

Edited to add:We or at least three of the six zones (plus airport zone) in our dept. are getting tasers (we are the test zone) so I am going to have to find room on my belt for that in the next month probably. I wear a 34inch waist pant size so there isn't a lot of room left and I don't want to move anything because it all lines up perfect.
    My photos are not as nice as yours, too lazy to walk into the other room to grab the SLR. LOL.

The top set up is my nylon rig when wearing my subdued blue uniform. The FASTMAG is usually swapped out with the TASER. The QLS on the leg shroud allows me to switch between pistols and rigs without having a million holsters or taking too much apart. All three belts have the QLS on them.

The middle belt is my patrol set up. It's not as shiny as yours, I need to take some windex to it . I wear a 32" waist pant and also have the problem of limited space. We carry almost the same some stuff. I'm sure I could put a baton where you have yours. And have the second light and OC on the other side of the magazine pouch. When worn, the TASER clears the mag pouch. I have my belt kinda set up "backwards" from yours and most. We were taught to set it up this way in the academy. This also allows me to slide my mag pouch a little over my belt buckle.

The bottom set up is my SWAT belt. I haven't figured out where to put the TASER on my belt yet. I doubt I'd be able to reach it even if I did. So for now, it sits in my utility pouch on the vest. Not the fastest set up...

I saw this set up while at the Tactical Tailor Booth at ADS Warrior South. I haven't had the chance to do it myself. I fear it'll make me too wide.

Last edited by Juicebox; 10-16-12 at 21:12.

Feedback Score
    Here is my belt setup... I just need to find a good tactical holster for my sig 226 combat.. Then my belt will be complete...

KaBar TDi tac knife. OpticsPlanet.com
    HSGI double decker taco mag pouch SKD Tactical
    blue force gear compact dump pouch. SKD Tactical
    MARZ tac admin pouch with chem holder SKD Tactical
    HSGI med pouch HSGI.com
    HSGI baton pouch HSGI.com
    HSGI sure grip padded belt SKD Tactical
    HSGI Cobra Riggers belt HSGI.com
    Last edited by Coughlin; 10-22-12 at 12:20. Reason: spelling

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Place holder for my belt if ATS ever ships the damn thing. Got the outer belt, inner, belt, 2 pistol and 2 ar pouches, also a small dump bag.
    Has anyone hydro dipped a holster in multicam before?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    After a lot of reading and looking I put this together. Being stationed in Jacksonville, NC made it pretty easy. Large majority of HSGI including the sure grip belt. The guys at G Code hooked me up with a M&P holster. The admin pouch on the back was just laying around and is good for keep ear plugs and whatever else I may need.

USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sapper36 View Post
    After a lot of reading and looking I put this together. Being stationed in Jacksonville, NC made it pretty easy. Large majority of HSGI including the sure grip belt. The guys at G Code hooked me up with a M&P holster. The admin pouch on the back was just laying around and is good for keep ear plugs and whatever else I may need.

I'm jealous man, I've been waiting on two of those G-Code holsters for a while.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I got real lucky with that. I called them once I decided that I wanted one of their's and told me to come on by. Took my gun and went into the back, 30 minutes later I had the 5th or 6th M&P holster they had made. It was also about a week before my retirment from the Marines and they were awesome.
    USMC MSGT Ret. 1371

SEMPER PARATUS Certified AR-15 Armorer

"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." -Alexander Hamilton

Feedback Score
    ATS Warbelt
    2 Pistol Tacos
    Esstac Kywi DBL M4 Shorty
    Condor Dump Pouch
    HSGI Bleeder Med Pouch
    G Code holster for my G17( just got yesterday)
    Condor Admin Pouch

Grant

" Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, you might meet'em both if you show up here not welcome son.." -Josh Thompson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Page 97 of 149 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast