Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New BCM Gunfighter stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    125 (100%)

New BCM Gunfighter stock

I wonder when they will release this stock to buy seperately ? Answer, when they are ready to. Taran Butler has a quick review of it below.

http://shop.bravocompanymfg.com/BCM-...ne-752-790.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0r2qYOCMhw
    Last edited by Biggy; 03-14-19 at 20:08.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Swing and a miss BCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Swing and a miss BCM

I agree.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No thanks. CTR still works. Good effort though

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It was only a matter of time before BCM supplied the hoarders with a compartment to store stuff.

I'll stick with their previous versions, but good on them for expanding.

Feedback Score
    I bought one of the first BCM stocks when they first came out. It's good, but there are better options on the market. Magpul has a stock for just about every preference out there. And the B5 Bravo or Sopmod are hard to beat! I am a big fan of most things BCM makes, but their stocks just isn't something I'm impressed with.

Feedback Score
    While I'm a fan of innovation and expansive product lines... I feel like the AR market has enough stocks. There's only so much you can do before it's just redundant. I'm sure the stock is of quality, but I don't see the point of it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it. Not enough to replace an existing Gunfighter stock with it, but enough that I'd use one on a future build. I like being able to keep a couple extra batteries, lube and a Boresnake on the rifle.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade0100 View Post
    While I'm a fan of innovation and expansive product lines... I feel like the AR market has enough stocks. There's only so much you can do before it's just redundant. I'm sure the stock is of quality, but I don't see the point of it.
    +1 Exactly my feeling. Nothing wrong with the stock, but market is oversaturated. I guess this is where the money is now... Original BCM Gunfighter stock still works fine as well.

I would rather see BCM release the basic LPK without a trigger&grip rather than iterate on minor accessories updates.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade0100 View Post
    That's Magpul's fault. Their stock line is ridiculous. Can't fault BCM for having 3 or 4 Flavors when Magpul has 87 models.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast