Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New BCM Gunfighter stock

Feedback Score
    I really like BCM, and I know their stocks are good. But I have never liked them. So, I'll pass.

This simply looks like they are expanding on the "one-stop-shop" business model, they are big enough that they can do this successfully. As pointed out, this stock is nothing new to the market, sometimes companies will develop and sell stuff that matches what others have to offer just so that people looking for that kind of thing will buy it when they are in their store. There will be a lot of people who love this stock, but I bet a good portion of the sales will be guys putting it in their cart while buying other parts just to save on shipping.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Can't fault BCM for having 3 or 4 Flavors when Magpul has 87 models.
    Each of them in 5 colors....

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Hmm gives me a 416 stock feel. Id like to see one in person before I form an opinion.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 03-15-19 at 22:05.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If you watched their stock development video, BCM stocks were designed with light weight and strength in mind, strength to mortar the rifle/charging handle to clear a life threatening jamb without breaking for their realized or perceived two-way range customers. I have one original that came stock on one of their lowers, my impression is meh but it's better than the loose B5 Bravo sitting in a box, my preference being B5's SOPMOD hands down except when shooting from a rear rabbit-ear sandbag. As always YMMV...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That's Magpul's fault. Their stock line is ridiculous. Can't fault BCM for having 3 or 4 Flavors when Magpul has 87 models.
    "Damn you Magpul and your *shuffles deck, pulls card* too many options."
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Didn't they make the gunfighter stocks modular? Wonder if it will just be offered as a piece that can be swapped if you already have a gunfighter stock?
    I have a BCM stock it's hard to adjust lop, it wobbles,and catches beard hair but it's lightweight and works.
    I'm odd I like BCM grips but magpul stocks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    "Damn you Magpul and your *shuffles deck, pulls card* too many options."
    Question Dozer. Why is a PRS GEN3 A2 length fully collapsed? That made zero sense to me...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masenomics View Post
    Didn't they make the gunfighter stocks modular? Wonder if it will just be offered as a piece that can be swapped if you already have a gunfighter stock?
    I have a BCM stock it's hard to adjust lop, it wobbles,and catches beard hair but it's lightweight and works.
    I'm odd I like BCM grips but magpul stocks.
    "Simple modular design. 5 parts, and 1 screw allow for modular adaption of future stock options and configurations."

So who knows?

I got one of the early ones and it was very loose. Since then I have handled one on a Saint that was tight and bought another in the last few months that is very tight also.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Swing and a miss BCM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alx01 View Post
    ...market is oversaturated.
    Honestly, how nice is it to be able to say that. :-) There are so many options out there it's a great thing. :-)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast