Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New BCM Gunfighter stock

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That’s going to be a no for me.

After trying all sorts, tominclude bcm, I just like a magpul CTR or B5 sopmod.

I do rally like the mid 3 bcm pistol grips though. Stunt vertical grip as well.

Feedback Score
    Ewww! That thing is fugly

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masenomics View Post
    Didn't they make the gunfighter stocks modular? Wonder if it will just be offered as a piece that can be swapped if you already have a gunfighter stock?
    I have a BCM stock it's hard to adjust lop, it wobbles,and catches beard hair but it's lightweight and works.
    I'm odd I like BCM grips but magpul stocks.
    They call them modular, but AFAIK you can't buy parts to convert a Gunfighter Mod 0 to a SOPMOD or vice versa. So, 'modular' is basically marketing jargon...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    "Damn you Magpul and your *shuffles deck, pulls card* too many options."
    Lol. This is awesome.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Just a few observations based on appearance with no handling experience it looks like a competitor for the Magpul ACS-L or the Vltor EMOD. The extended horizontal toe would make it settle in to a rear bag better than pointed toe stocks while the SOPMOD cheekweld would appeal to prone shooting.

I can see this fulfilling a desire in the market.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorphCross View Post
    Just a few observations based on appearance with no handling experience it looks like a competitor for the Magpul ACS-L or the Vltor EMOD. The extended horizontal toe would make it settle in to a rear bag better than pointed toe stocks while the SOPMOD cheekweld would appeal to prone shooting.

I think a lot of people miss this point. If this works for a guy who does room clearing all day with a SBR, that is great, but the functional design is as you stated.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Looks like that video is a couple years old. Maybe that stock was a no go...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Well stated. I’m interested in trying one if they release it as a stand-alone product.

Quote Originally Posted by MorphCross View Post

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    VLTOR Scar stock and the Bcm had a kid. What was wrong with the stocks that they already produced... maybe because you can put a bag under this I'm guessing. I don't know if I see a need for this, kind of like DD doing furniture, focus on QC and keeping Marty's mouth shut...I digress

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast