Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in New Zealand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mass shooting in New Zealand

Reported mass shooting at New Zealand mosque is 'critical incident,' police say
    https://news.yahoo.com/reported-mass...021920539.html

Just breaking. Masked man entered a mosque and shot a bunch of people.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If I build a mosque in a city called Christchurch, should I be surprised if something like this happens?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    If I build a mosque in a city called Christchurch, should I be surprised if something like this happens?
    I am .... Christchurch is a wonderful city with warm and welcoming citizens. Quite peaceful. Very much enjoyed my time there.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    A bunch of random musings about the event and some of the above replies.

It seems he chose his location for impact. Peaceful and friendly. Let’s murder with evil guns and polarize the world.

He also chose to mention America and guns for impact. It seems a stretch though doesn’t it to include the USA? He’s mostly talking (in general his writings, the video, and his paint pen weapon decorations) European Invasion by Muslims so why name drop the USA saying he knows he’ll ignite a civil war over gun confiscation here? Very odd unless you’re a Conspiracy Theorist...

His style meme tier as it is (is) totally look at me tacticool. For his branding I mean. Fuk his strobing WML that falls off sums it up. Chestrig, drop leg, knee pads with weapons decorated by a child a la COD Blackout weapon skins.

If that isn’t cringeworthy memeish enough the paint pen messaging on mags and weapons signals ‘look at my ideology’. Because things will leak out, screen grabs and press photos of his gear. Will show his message even when he’s silenced in jail, his social media is taken down, and his manifesto is removed from the internet.

Fuel canister bombs in trunk?

He seemed to be talking on the phone to me when driving after the second shooting prior to video end. Could be wrong. He called it a ‘firefight’ even though no one shot back at him.

The meme music further solidifies his desire for attention.

In his manifesto he clearly states he is not a Trump supporter yet of course MSM headlined it as White Supremacist Trump Supporter Shoots Up Mosque.

Further in his manifesto he cites Fortnite. He says he’s not influenced by video games. Yet his actions and mannerisms seem derived from internet gaming culture. Someone mentioned it here, Twitch live-streaming.

His writings also say ‘by definition’ a lot. He seemed to say he’s fine with other cultures living where they’re from, he’s anti immigration/migration (mass migration, invasion). E.g. Italy should be Italians.

Shooting through the windshield. I think he literally had a punch list of visually exciting things from movies (e.g. Heat) that he wanted to incorporate. Premeditated is already established. So let’s get the number of Views and Likes up by making it exciting. Same with the music, he probably created a playlist with those songs specifically (“I am the god of hell fire”).

Lastly I found the need to use a gps comical, as well as his 19 point u turn in an adjacent alley.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    A bunch of random musings about the event and some of the above replies.

It seems he chose his location for impact. Peaceful and friendly. Let’s murder with evil guns and polarize the world.

He also chose to mention America and guns for impact. It seems a stretch though doesn’t it to include the USA? He’s mostly talking (in general his writings, the video, and his paint pen weapon decorations) European Invasion by Muslims so why name drop the USA saying he knows he’ll ignite a civil war over gun confiscation here? Very odd unless you’re a Conspiracy Theorist...

His style meme tier as it is (is) totally look at me tacticool. For his branding I mean. Fuk his strobing WML that falls off sums it up. Chestrig, drop leg, knee pads with weapons decorated by a child a la COD Blackout weapon skins.

If that isn’t cringeworthy memeish enough the paint pen messaging on mags and weapons signals ‘look at my ideology’. Because things will leak out, screen grabs and press photos of his gear. Will show his message even when he’s silenced in jail, his social media is taken down, and his manifesto is removed from the internet.

Fuel canister bombs in trunk?

He seemed to be talking on the phone to me when driving after the second shooting prior to video end. Could be wrong. He called it a ‘firefight’ even though no one shot back at him.

The meme music further solidifies his desire for attention.

In his manifesto he clearly states he is not a Trump supporter yet of course MSM headlined it as White Supremacist Trump Supporter Shoots Up Mosque.

Further in his manifesto he cites Fortnite. He says he’s not influenced by video games. Yet his actions and mannerisms seem derived from internet gaming culture. Someone mentioned it here, Twitch live-streaming.

His writings also say ‘by definition’ a lot. He seemed to say he’s fine with other cultures living where they’re from, he’s anti immigration/migration (mass migration, invasion). E.g. Italy should be Italians.

Shooting through the windshield. I think he literally had a punch list of visually exciting things from movies (e.g. Heat) that he wanted to incorporate. Premeditated is already established. So let’s get the number of Views and Likes up by making it exciting. Same with the music, he probably created a playlist with those songs specifically (“I am the god of hell fire”).

Lastly I found the need to use a gps comical, as well as his 19 point u turn in an adjacent alley.
    This was a politically motivated carefully planned act of terrorism to fan the flames of civil war between the right and the left, and the media is doing exactly what he wants: help speed up the process of civil war. I guarantee within the next year or so, it will be bullets instead of fists flying that these rallies.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Yes. I certainly am.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One article is saying that a second church or mosque was also hit. Coordinated attack?
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Article referencing second shooting.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asi...www.cnn.com%2F
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:

Feedback Score
    Damn... R.I.P.. Going to be a BIG casualty count.

I HIGHLY recommend NOT watching the purported video. What a group of sick MFs. You will never be able to "un-see" this if you watch. You have been warned.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 03-15-19 at 00:41.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Shooter uploaded it to liveleak... Damn... R.I.P.. Going to be a BIG casualty count.
    Holy shit that was bad.
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast