Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in New Zealand

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Found and watched the full video. It was horrible, sickening, and the guy should be executed for what he did. I'm on the side that people should be able to see the video on their own choosing, to see how evil is. All of the cower in the corner tactics against a mass murder is useless. Forget throwing canned food, tennis balls, books, etc. If you're unarmed and can't fight, RUN. You might die getting shot, but at least you have a chance. Staying in place while unarmed is waiting to be executed.

Gun control? Look at it, while New Zealand is not the US in terms of availability of guns, it's not exactly totally gun less. Their gun control doesn't work.

My boss and his wife spent Christmas and New Year in that very same city less than 3 months ago. They said it was beautiful.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    I almost forgot.

So if gun laws are tight in NZ but you could get something tactical if you wanted and were patient, how did this guy allegedly a AUS citizen living there as a traveler obtain weapons? All the laws in the world won’t stop someone intent on criminal action. They may slow, dissuade however when guns are made illegal only then the criminals have weapons right?

He literally mentions The Knights Templar. As in he states he contacted them for ‘approval’ for his op. He further states the other guy who shot up the island was also a ‘knight’.

His writings which are long and rambling seem thorough in giving a FAQ. He says he was poor and not interested in schooling. Easily manipulated much? being from a compromised environment. Of course the writing style itself is low brow which fits his uneducated internet persona.

Hey it’s all JMO.
    They allow firearms ownership to residents. As long as he wasn't a tourist/illegal. Even the US allows ownership to residents

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I got to spend about 2 months in Christchurch back in 01/02. I loved my time there. A fantastic place, with fantastic people. The only downside is that it is a bit of a liberal paradise. I was flying between Christchurch and Antartica and we (the USAF) had to endure a couple of anti-war protests at the airport. Folks there were outraged that we invaded Afghanistan after 9/11. I was also there the day the RNZAF retired their A4 Skyhawks leaving the country with no offensive or defense fighter aircraft what so ever.

My takeaway is this…you can’t get rid the world of evil by passing a law. The world is a malevolent place. It’s an individual’s responsibility to stay vigilant and be prepared to defend one’s self and loved ones against that evil. Any law that hinders the right of self-defense only enables PODS to commit heinous acts.

Feedback Score
    You guys are much too politically correct for me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Can we at least get the press to mention the Congressional shooting and Dallas, where lefty extremists were to blame.
    Don’t forget the Christopher Dorner rampage in 2013.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    A bunch of random musings about the event and some of the above replies.

It seems he chose his location for impact. Peaceful and friendly. Let’s murder with evil guns and polarize the world.

He also chose to mention America and guns for impact. It seems a stretch though doesn’t it to include the USA? He’s mostly talking (in general his writings, the video, and his paint pen weapon decorations) European Invasion by Muslims so why name drop the USA saying he knows he’ll ignite a civil war over gun confiscation here? Very odd unless you’re a Conspiracy Theorist...

His style meme tier as it is (is) totally look at me tacticool. For his branding I mean. Fuk his strobing WML that falls off sums it up. Chestrig, drop leg, knee pads with weapons decorated by a child a la COD Blackout weapon skins.

If that isn’t cringeworthy memeish enough the paint pen messaging on mags and weapons signals ‘look at my ideology’. Because things will leak out, screen grabs and press photos of his gear. Will show his message even when he’s silenced in jail, his social media is taken down, and his manifesto is removed from the internet.

Fuel canister bombs in trunk?

He seemed to be talking on the phone to me when driving after the second shooting prior to video end. Could be wrong. He called it a ‘firefight’ even though no one shot back at him.

The meme music further solidifies his desire for attention.

In his manifesto he clearly states he is not a Trump supporter yet of course MSM headlined it as White Supremacist Trump Supporter Shoots Up Mosque.

Further in his manifesto he cites Fortnite. He says he’s not influenced by video games. Yet his actions and mannerisms seem derived from internet gaming culture. Someone mentioned it here, Twitch live-streaming.

His writings also say ‘by definition’ a lot. He seemed to say he’s fine with other cultures living where they’re from, he’s anti immigration/migration (mass migration, invasion). E.g. Italy should be Italians.

Shooting through the windshield. I think he literally had a punch list of visually exciting things from movies (e.g. Heat) that he wanted to incorporate. Premeditated is already established. So let’s get the number of Views and Likes up by making it exciting. Same with the music, he probably created a playlist with those songs specifically (“I am the god of hell fire”).

Lastly I found the need to use a gps comical, as well as his 19 point u turn in an adjacent alley.
    This was a politically motivated carefully planned act of terrorism to fan the flames of civil war between the right and the left, and the media is doing exactly what he wants: help speed up the process of civil war. I guarantee within the next year or so, it will be bullets instead of fists flying that these rallies.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    They allow firearms ownership to residents. As long as he wasn't a tourist/illegal. Even the US allows ownership to residents
    I’m going by his writings. He states he was a traveler and decided to stay there ‘to train’ for his op. So I’m thinking he was just a visitor and may not have been legal per se. Just speculation.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I was immediately reminded of the murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward, the two Virginia journalists murdered by a former coworker who streamed his attack on the internet. I didn’t watch that video, I’m not going to watch this video from New Zealand, and I urge you not to watch them either.

The bad guys want, more than anything, for their twisted voice to be heard by society. The more we reward their disgusting actions by giving them a platform, the more they win – and the more other losers are bound to decide that’s the course of action they need to take.
    Link.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    YAWN,,,,Latest from aljazeera.com,,,,, Oh wait !!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Found and watched the full video. It was horrible, sickening, and the guy should be executed for what he did. I'm on the side that people should be able to see the video on their own choosing, to see how evil is. All of the cower in the corner tactics against a mass murder is useless. Forget throwing canned food, tennis balls, books, etc. If you're unarmed and can't fight, RUN. You might die getting shot, but at least you have a chance. Staying in place while unarmed is waiting to be executed.

Gun control? Look at it, while New Zealand is not the US in terms of availability of guns, it's not exactly totally gun less. Their gun control doesn't work.

My boss and his wife spent Christmas and New Year in that very same city less than 3 months ago. They said it was beautiful.
    It appears a good guy with a gun kept the death toll much lower at his second target. Lets see how they explain that away:

https://crimeresearch.org/2019/03/ci...-at-other-one/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast