Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in New Zealand

Feedback Score
    Islam is the religion of peace. Who would want to kill them? I think I will cancel my whole day tomorrow to binge watch the coming 24/7 coverage on CNN while my wife watches MSNBC to see how many ways and times they can blame these gun shootings on Donald Trump.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Is it too much to hope that a certain PODS will be killed while trying to escape?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    New Zealand police are confirming there were two separate shootings and they have four people in custody, they assume there are others at large.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    if you can watch the non-nerfed video it was brutal. It was almost like a Satanic 3 gun stage. Holy hell, that was cold blooded.

"subscribe to Pewdiepie"

*slaughters at least 30 people*

Kinda wish I hadnt watched

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Okay I saw vid.....

Don't take this wrong but this was like hardcore trolling.

Guy was probably big on 4chan. He plays Remove Kebab, Grun ist unsere fallschirm, and the Initial D theme song. He has a lot of stuff on his guns and man....

That looked like that movie Hardcore Henry and Doom. I'd wager he was on LeftyPol and trying to be another Anders Breivik.

Shooting the woman screaming Help Me was just cruel.

I really dont want to even begin to parse his mentality here. Lots of detachment here.

NZ had strict laws before.....bend over, kiwis.

Bend over...
    His 8Chan stuff has been nuked. After seeing him shoot the lady in the head begging for help, then running her over as he escapes, I won't be sleeping tonight.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

That looked like that movie Hardcore Henry and Doom.
    I just saw on Instagram that someone has already memed it and put the status bar from Doom in the bottom of the video, with an accurate kill meter.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Trying to figure out the upside of watching this video.... some sh*t cant be unseen.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Trying to figure out the upside of watching this video.... some sh*t cant be unseen.
    There is no upside. The next sick POS decided they had to top it 1 minute after it was uploaded.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I can understand an academic study of it for those studying mass shootings and trying to work up new strategies to counter them. Or for a legal team exploring options for putting together a prosecution or defense.

Outside of that, I see no reason to soil my psyche or anyone else's with watching such snuff films.
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    There is no upside. The next sick POS decided they had to top it 1 minute after it was uploaded.
    Agreed. I say it from a perspective why tf would you want to watch that?!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    I can understand an academic study of it for those studying mass shootings and trying to work up new strategies to counter them. Or for a legal team exploring options for putting together a prosecution or defense.

Outside of that, I see no reason to soil my psyche or anyone else's with watching such snuff films.
    Academia, yes. Sucks to be in that business but a necessary evil.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast