So I really don’t like going over the Situation but I need advice. So due to accident my right arm is paralyzed so I’m currently shooting one hand weak hand. Not ideal at all. Nonetheless just for mental health sake I’m desperately trying not to let my injury prevent me from shooting. Been through too many set ups on different guns and I’ve finally decided that even though Manual of arms for an AR15 isn’t ideal with my situation I’d rather use the platform I’ve been trained on. So now comes the question what optic. I’ve been running Aimpoint comps m5s or t-2s which I love but I’m noticing it’s abit slower giving the circumstances but better with weight. Tried RMRs and no thanks, too many trade offs there’s. Was thinking about trying Eo techs out mainly because of the giant window and ease of reticle but I did want opinions on an LPVO SET UP. I feel like that is somewhat pushing g it on the weight aspect but that does allow me to shoot out farther distances on the 11.5 or 12.5 upper I settle on which I planning on buying a hog saddle and tripod for that purpose. Anyways any opinions or ideas help.