Earlier in the week I picked up a a P320 Compact RX. I have not been able to get to the range yet so I've been dry firing and practicing presentations at the house. Basically working with the RDS and getting used to it. One thing I noticed is that no matter how much I worked on my trigger squeeze the red dot always dropped straight down as the striker fell. I must have pulled the trigger at least 75 times and every time the dot dropped down as I completed the trigger pull. It was driving my crazy. I even turned the sight off and just used the irons and when doing so the irons didn't budge that I could tell. Last night I figured it out. As I was pulling the trigger and the striker fell I barely noticed the back of the slide drop. I racked the slide and then I watched the back of the slide as I was pulling the trigger and when I was hitting the wall just before the striker slid forward the back of the slide rose up just a hair and then fell back down as the striker slid forward. This happened every time. My next thought was is the barrel moving at all as this was happening. So far I don't think so. At least I can't tell when I view the gun from the side as I'm pulling the trigger. I have a G19 and a M&P 2.0 9mm Compact and I tested them to see if they did the same thing and they don't. Although their internals don't operate like the Sigs does.

Anyone that has a P320 Compact RX notice this same thing?