Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig P320 CompactRX

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I bought the same gun. I have not spent enough time on it but the advocates insist on its speed and help with my crappy old eyes. Keep us posted on your progress. I noticed I can take longer shots much better and one handed seems to improve, maybe that’s just me.

Good luck with your Sig. I’ve heard good things about the RDS, YMMV

PB
    I've got old eyes also and the RDS is a definite benefit with longer shots. Below is a pic of my target at 25 yards. Except for a few trigger snatches it was easy keeping everything pretty tight. The top and bottom shots were done after sighting in at 10 yards and going out to 25. The center is my last 100 rounds. I was also shooting Winchester white box stuff. I've always heard bad stuff about the WWB ammo but other than it being dirty as can be I didn't have any malfunctions and it was fairly accurate out of this gun. I've never had ammo smoke as bad as this stuff did though. It was really noticeable at times. Almost as bad as black powder, well not quite that bad but i definitely noticed white smoke going past my face more than a few times.

IMG_1709.jpg

I sure wish I could figure out how to keep pics from turning sideways when I upload them
    Last edited by Watrdawg; 03-18-19 at 14:36.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    A couple of days ago I purchased the Apex Flat Forward Set Trigger kit for my P320. It came in yesterday. The installation video from Apex is pretty straight forward and easy to follow. No big deal right. Well not really. In the video when they are removing the trigger stop pin it just takes a couple of light taps with the punch and it pops mostly out. Well I take the trigger bar off and remove the trigger and go to tap the trigger stop pin and it doesn't budge. Hmmm. So next I hit it harder and nothing. I call Apex just to be safe and they say that I probably need to hit it really hard to get the pin to move. I hang up and now I'm hitting the pin pretty hard to try and budge it. Nothing but what does happen is that the slide catch pin and the safety lever pin pop out. At first I was saying Oh Chit! What now. I found a assembly/disassembly video online and put the trigger housing assembly back together. To keep those pins from popping out again I placed tape over them to keep them in place. After some pretty hard pounding with a real hammer the trigger stop pin finally popped lose. After that installation was a breeze. Travel, reset and trigger pull are all reduced and it feels crisper. Definitely an improvement. If anyone is going to do the replacement and the trigger stop pin is tight place tape over the slide catch pin and safety lever pin to keep them from popping out.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I've got old eyes also and the RDS is a definite benefit with longer shots. Below is a pic of my target at 25 yards. Except for a few trigger snatches it was easy keeping everything pretty tight. The top and bottom shots were done after sighting in at 10 yards and going out to 25. The center is my last 100 rounds. I was also shooting Winchester white box stuff. I've always heard bad stuff about the WWB ammo but other than it being dirty as can be I didn't have any malfunctions and it was fairly accurate out of this gun. I've never had ammo smoke as bad as this stuff did though. It was really noticeable at times. Almost as bad as black powder, well not quite that bad but i definitely noticed white smoke going past my face more than a few times.

IMG_1709.jpg

I sure wish I could figure out how to keep pics from turning sideways when I upload them
    Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How did you do that? I uploaded it from my desktop. Although the pic came from my phone. Maybe that has something to do with it

Feedback Score
    I just bought a slide with the Romeo 1 for my P320C. I’m not sure if I’m sighting or using it right. Should it co-witness with the iron sights? When I sight in my rifles with RDS I don’t co-witness with the iron sights, I use the RDS independently. Should I treat the RDS on my pistol the same way? If it matters the rifles are eotech, and tridgecon mro.

Thanks in advance.
    I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion.

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HwyKnight View Post
    I just bought a slide with the Romeo 1 for my P320C. I’m not sure if I’m sighting or using it right. Should it co-witness with the iron sights? When I sight in my rifles with RDS I don’t co-witness with the iron sights, I use the RDS independently. Should I treat the RDS on my pistol the same way? If it matters the rifles are eotech, and tridgecon mro.

Thanks in advance.
    I normally dot the front sight like an I. I have 10,000 rounds with a romeo 1 and this method works very well for me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12